Dirty Deeds

Practice for Nationals was made into action. Finn and Rachel would of course open up with a ballad, then the unholy trinity does some special number, finally we have a moving group performance that brings the crowd to tears. Lastly of course we win. Simple right?

Wrong.

Rachel and Finn were practicing their duet. Mr. Anderson kept bantering Mr.Shue over something no one really knew, but no one asked.

I was sitting in the chairs and felt a vibration from my pocket. I took my phone out and check the message.

Time to cash in my favor. Breadstixs at 7.
OX-Sebastian

Damn it.

After an eternity of worrying the bell rang. Thank fucking God.

I got my stuff ,and went up since, Mr.Anderson asked me to help him.

"Hey so I was thinking me, you, my place, dinner?" He smiled cutely.

I smiled at him. "I'd love to but I got a text from Sebastian."

His adorable smile, that melted my heart, turning into a frown, which now made my heart hurt.

"What did the bastard say?" Blaine said in a cold tone.

"He wants to cash in the favor at Breadstixs... 7." I said looking down, still cleaning up the mess.

Blaine sighed annoyed. "I don't want you to go."?

"Neither do I, but I love you, I don't want to risk us." I said looking at him.

Blaine sighed and ran a hand through his curls. "I should do this not you. It's not right."

"Blaine, don't be like that." I said looking at him. He took a spot on the piano sitting at it.

I went over to him and put my hands on his shoulder kissing his cheek.

"I rather just get in trouble than have you suffer." Blaine sighed.

I shook my head hugging him from behind. "Shh... Just remember... We'll going to New York, live in Paris." I smiled at him.

He smiled slightly and chuckled nodding, he put his bigger hand on my smaller one, and turned his head to kiss my cheek.

"Sooner than we know yeah?" He asked in a whisper, his lips still brushing by my cheek.

"Of course." I smiled, whispering back.

Blaine smiled and turned to hug me.
"You'll fix this Dirty Deed I know it."

I smiled and nodded. "Always."

We finished up our cuddle session and cleaning and we both parted. I got ready and went to Breadstixs at seven. I sadly saw Sebastian and sat across From him in the booth.

"Hey Hummel." He smirked, his devilish smirk.

"Save it." I said coldly.

"That gave me chill." He said rolling his eyes.

I cocked my eyebrow. "What do you want?"

"It's easy. I want you to throw nationals and make the warblers win." He said.

"I don't have a solo." I said to him.

"I don't care find a way." He said.

"You make it sound easy." I sighed.

"Well it should be, now I do like a nice business transaction so can I buy you dinner and help you come up with a plan?" He said.

"Fine, only because I'm not buying dinner." I scolded.

A/N
No surprise I'm lazy.
Stay Strange🦄