Bruises and Learning

Kurt POV

The week was a drag.

The only highlight was getting to know little by little about Mr.Anderson.

And God! He was perfect!

He knows a lot about singing and music he even told me he played guitar. We talked a lot about theater and just music in general. I asked about his family too. His mom and dad lives in Westerville and his brother is in Hollywood trying to become an actor. He is currently single... Thought that was an important detail.

He mostly likes to talk about the school and the students getting use to the McKingly high school feel.

Mercedes ,Tina, Santana, Brittany ,and Rachel have been bugging me about him so much. Saying how it's obvious we like each other and how fucking cute he is.. I can't argue with one of them..

No one can really like me.. I mean I still look like a 12 year old milkmaid even with my hair in the coif. Plus he's 28 I'm 16. That 12 years apart. Quite a difference... It's just a silly high school crush I'll get over. Right?

Earlier on in the week Mr.Anderson gave me his cell to talk more about school and such. I might have screamed.

He texted me about actually coming over this weekend and helping with some French book which I of course said yes to. My only plans were shopping so I didn't mind.

It was Saturday and I wore a rather casual outfit. Black leggings a dark purple sweater which was way too big on my draping off at the left side of my shoulder and my white combat boots.

I grabbed my bag that had papers and such in it just in case.

"Ok dad I'm going to the teachers house now." I said taking one last look in the mirror.

"The French one you like so much?" He answered back.

"Yeah." I said. He came into the room.

"Alright don't be gone long. Can you pick up your pills too?" My dad said.

"There stupid I don't need them." I mumbled.

"You do Kurt. You've already been freaking out about a lot of things I see it coming back. Your getting better don't stop now." My dad said.

"You can barley even tell I have OCD anymore." I argued.

"Kurt ,yesterday you organized the cars in the shop by size and color." My dad said.

"Point taken." I said rolling my eyes grabbing my car keys.

"I'm getting your vitamins too." I said Almost out the door.

"I'll take mine if you take yours ,Kurt. You know it's the drill." He said.

"Blackmail." I mumbled again. "Bye, love you!" I said.

"Bye kiddo ,Love you too." My dad said as I closed the door.

I went to my navigator and drove to the pharmacy. I got the medicine quickly and went back to the parking lot to go to Mr.Anderson's.

"Is crazy out to get his meds?"

Kroasfky...

I looked down only few feet away from my car. Eyes were locked at my toes.

"Please those meds don't do anything to you. Your still weird as fuck." Azimo's voice said.

"Why aren't you talking fairy. Scared?" Dave said.

"Why don't we show him what he should be scared about?" Azimo said.

The was a big foot that kicked me in the stomach. It knocked me down knocking all the air out of me.