Come What May

Kurt POV

"Your beautiful." Blaine smiled at me.

"Oh you must be looking outside." I smiled back kissing him.

"The Eiffel Tower may be right outside our window but your the real Paris beauty." Blaine said curls falling all around his face.

"Can we move here? Just the two of us." I asked climbing on top of him.

"Oh mon chéri I'd love that." He smiled back kissing me.

Beep Beep Beep...

Fuck alarm clocks...

I was having the best dream and my alarm clock ruined it.

Me and Blaine in Paris... God it's all amazing. Staying in a bed properly naked kissing cuddling. The bed is beautiful beige and blue silk sheets. We can see the Eiffel Tower from our room and no one can say anything about us. Because they don't know us.

I reluctantly get up keeping that dream fresh in mind. I did my whole morning routine adding on to that wonderful dream. Me and Blaine walking to shops. Eating in cute cafés. Taking romantic strolls in the parks. God I wish that could be real.

I finished up cooking breakfast for me and my Dad and called him to it.

"Breakfast!" 

"What's on today's menu?" He said coming out fixing his shirt.

"Omelet. And you buttoned that the wrong way." I said cleaning up the kitchen.

"Oh. Thanks. Get your medicine." My Dad said fixing his shirt again sitting down.

"I already took it." I said.

"No you didn't take it. I'll eat the heathy lunch you packed me." My Dad said.

"Your lucky I love you." I sighed rolling my eyes taking the bottle out of the cabinet.

"Damn right I am." My dad said cheering as he picked up his fork.

I laughed a little and got some water and swallowed the white pill.

I got out my dads vitamins and put them on the table too. "Don't forget yours." I said matter of factly.

"Damn it." He mumbled popping them in.

I quickly ate it and cleaned it. "I've gotta get to school. Clean off your plate and I'll put them away later." I said rushing to get my boots.

"I know the deal Kurt." He said reading the newspaper. "What's your rush to get to school anyway? You hate school."

"Oh umm... What? I'm running late..." I said trying to lie my way through this.

"School starts at 8. It's 7:30." My dad said.

"Ok fine I'm helping out Mr.Anderson." I said.

"Ah. What's the deal with this teacher?" My dad asked.

I shrugged my shoulders "he's nice. I don't know he's a really good teacher I guess."

"Must be if he has you actually wanting to go to school. Hey that back to school night thing is tomorrow right?" My dad said.

Teacher's PetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara