Candels

"I-I-I think Puck and Quinn m-m-make a cute couple b-but you and b-Blaine can't be beat." Tina stuttered.

"But Tina he's like 10 years older." Mercedes said.

"12." I corrected. They both gave me a look.

"I did the math." I said shrugging my shoulders.

They both shrugged their own and continued talking. "But cutest couple that is or not yet a couple?" Mercedes asked.

"Kurt and Blaine." Tina said.

"I second that." Quinn said.

"So do I." Rachel said.

"Preach." Artie said.

"Wanky as ever." Santana said.

"Unicorns for life." Brittany said.

"KLAINE!" Puck screamed.

Everyone gave him a look and he shrugged his shoulders. "What I ship it hard."

Everyone laughed talking about it and I sank further down in my seat. Blaine and Mr.Shue came in laughing and talking.

"Ok guys me and M.Anderson were talking and we have song ideas for Sectionals, wanna take this?" Mr.Shue said.

"Yeah sure." Blaine said. "So my choices are Candels by Hey Monday, Soul Sister, and Darkside." Blaine said.

Santana raised her hand. "Yes Santana." Blaine called. "Could you demonstrate Candles? I need a visual, and could you use Kurt? It worked so well the last time."

Every agreed as I sunk deeper in my chair. Blaine laughed and rolled his eyes, "yeah yeah alright... Kurt?" He asked.

Everyone was begging so I reluctantly got up, when I do so people cheered and Puck yelled Klaine.

Blaine looked at me questioningly saying Klaine to himself insure of the word. He singled the piano man and the song began.

~*~

[Kurt:]The power lines went out
And I am all alone
But I don't really care at all
Not answering my phone

[Blaine:]All the games you played
The promises you made
Couldn't finish what you started
Only darkness still remains

[Both:]Lost sight
Couldn't see
When it was you and me
Blow the candles out
Looks like a solo tonight
I'm beginning to see the light
Blow the candles out
Looks like a solo tonight
But I think I'll be alright

[Kurt:]Been black and blue before
There's no need to explain
I am not the jaded kind
Playback's such a waste

[Both:] You're invisible
Invisible to me
My wish is coming true
Erase the memory of your face
Lost sight
Couldn't see
When it was you and me
Blow the candles out
Looks like a solo tonight
I'm beginning to see the light
Blow the candles out
Looks like a solo tonight
But I think I'll be alright

[both:]One day
You will wake up
With nothing but your sorries
[Blaine:]And someday
You will get back
[Both:]Everything you gave me
Blow the candles out
Looks like a solo tonight
I'm beginning to see the light

[Kurt(Blaine):]
Blow the candles out (The candles out)
Looks like a solo tonight (Solo tonight)
[Both:]But I think I'll be alright
~*~
He finished and everyone was clapping. I loved that song and I loved singing it to Blaine. Everyone was saying how we should do it at sectionals, only problem is he's a teacher.

Glee carried with the usually Finn Rachel and Quinn fits. Finally it ended and I was dreading it. Blaine shot me a look that screamed it will be ok. I gave him a sad smile and walked out.

I drove home where I would be home alone for a few hours. My dad probably working late again.

After I finished homework I watched RuPaul Drag races. It was finally 9 when my dad came home.

"Hey." He said when he saw me. I chose to ignore him and watch the TV.

"Kurt... I know your mad. You have every right to be. I'm sorry ok. I thought you were really ok with this. You a really good actor kid. I know I'm moving things fast with Carole but I really like her... I don't wanna lose another one." My dad explained.

I just looked at home with tears prickling in my eyes. "Do you like her better than mom?"  I asked looking down.

"I can't answer that bud... They both have a special place." My dad said.

I took a deep breathe and nodded. "So Finn... You like him?" I asked.

"Nice kid... Doesn't seem like he would hurt you though.." My dad said slowly sitting on his chair.

"That's what you think." I mumbled continuing the show.

"Kurt please... I can't stand when your mad at me.." My dad said. I closed my eyes getting up. "It's different ok..." I decided to leave it at that. I know now it would be my job to keep my moms spirit alive, dad would no longer remember who she was...

"It's late and I've got school tomorrow... I think I'm going to bed." I said going upstairs.

My dad nodded still sitting, as I climbed up the stairs. I sat by the old dresser, dialing the number that I knew would comfort me.

"Hey Beautiful." Blaine's warm voice greeted.

"Hey." I said solemnly.

"You don't sound happy? How was it?" He asked.

"I'm still mad. He doesn't get it... Soon I'll be the only one who knows she existed. He's going to forget B... He loves Carole now.." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Aw baby... I know it's tough, I promise it's going to be ok." Blaine tried.

"I need a get away soon... Just me and you, to get away from all the troubles." I giggled lightly.

I could feel like Blaine was smiling on the other end. "I'd like that too.. Maybe we should soon?"

"Yeah I'll just sleep over Mercedes." I said with sarcasm.

"What's that mean?" Blaine asked.

"Mercedes covering me... She doesn't know why yet so don't worry." I said.

"Alright.. I hate we have to lie though.." Blaine said sadly.

"Once I graduate and is in New York we'll be a formal couple." I smiled to myself.

"I'm counting the days." Blaine laughed.

We talked for hours on end and it made my dark mood lighter.

12 years my ass.

A/N
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
Stay Strange
Mia🦄