Kiss the Boy

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Blaine I am not getting in that!"

"Yes you are!"

"It's a boat Blaine... What we fall and drown."

"You can swim, and it's a canoe, let me be romantic ok?"

"Fine." I signed getting into the boat.

Blaine smiled and got in after taking the oars and rowing us out in the lake.

"It is a lake house, you have to do something by the lake." Blaine said looking at me.

"Yeah, but the water, it has fish. It could be like dirty or something... And there are bugs out here." I complained.

"Find the beauty in things. Forget about it all and look, the waters is a pretty blue, the sky is clear, the suns out. It's nice ok?" Blaine smiled.

"Your just really lucky your cute." I sighed.

Blaine laughed, rowing us to the middle of the lake.

"Sh la la la la la my oh my, don't be shy you got to kiss the boy!" Blaine sang in a little accent.

I laughed and leaned in with him, and our lips touched, kissing softly. "Not so bad is it." He smirked.

I lightly punched his arm. "You're exhausting."

"Mm I love you too." Blaine laughed going to hug me. I giggled hugging back.

"For Halloween you should be Ariel and I'll be Eric." Blaine commented.

"Yeah right after I say I'm dating my teacher." Kurt laughed. "Someday honey." Blaine smiled.

Kurt smiled and leaned on his chest. "I don't want this to end."

"It's never going to." Blaine said kissing my temple.

In that moment, I had faith.

*I KNOW I KNOW PLEASE PLEASE READ!!!!!! *
So yes I know this was so cheesy and corny, but hey! I'm just that. Any way I'm going to be making a book 2 for this story so look out for that very soon! And yeah that's it there will be book 2!!!
Stay Strange🦄