Shopping

I came home from school exhausted, tired from yet another day at school. I threw my bag on the floor ,and walked in the kitchen, where my dad and ,surprise ,surprise, Carole was.

"Hey kiddo!" My dad said smiling.

"Hey honey." Carole said smiling like she's known me forever.

Well she hasn't.

"Hey I didn't know you were home." I said giving a fake smile.

"Yeah me and Carole went out to lunch." My dad said smiling.

"Carole and I." I corrected.

Well that explains why he didn't want me to pack lunch.

"I should get going I need to get some new cloths." Carole smiled getting up.

"Where you going?" I asked. I cursed myself for being interested in cloths.

"Marshals?" She said shrugging her shoulders.

I gave a strong look of protest, "there's great with prices and stuff but they never have anything... Plus you can go to the thrift store and get Alexander McQueen stuff I could only find on eBay." I explained.

"Oh... Well why don't you help me, I could always use a shopping buddy." Carole said smiling.

I don't want to... But shopping....

"I suppose..." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Great!" My dad said smiling wide.

He kissed Carole goodbye and I dogged the kiss hugging him goodbye. We got into Carole's car and I gave her directions to the thrift store I love so.

We parked and walked in. We went to the women's section and I looked at Carole and the decisions I had to work with. No more denim it's not coming back like that for a while now.

I grabbed tops and dresses and all sorts of simple things. I even found a Alexander McQueen vest, for me of course.

She tried the on and I judged picking out ever single thing. We basically came out with a new wardrobe. The next place was the jewelry place where we got necklaces and bracelets to go with the new cloths. She told me the story of how her late husband picked her ring, it was pretty cute. Then we went to the make up place where we got her a little something ,something, a little makeup goes a long way. Finally I convinced her to try something new with her hair. Needless to say my dad would be thanking me a lot.

After that huge shopping day I came back home even more tired flopping on my bed. I dialed the number I always did.

"Hey hot stuff." Blaine said with a mouth full of food. "Love it when you sexy talk like that ." I said snorting.

"Sorry I was eating." Blaine said swallowing his food.

"So guess what?"

"I don't know love rant to me." Blaine said knowing the familiar process.

"Me and Carole went shopping today... And I actually liked it and I'm starting to like her but still kinda don't, it's complicated but it's cool. But it was such a relief to make someone over. I even found the cutest Alexander McQueen vest." I said.

"Baby had a happy day yay!!!" Blaine said like a 5 year old.

"Oh god grow up old man." I said laughing.

"Your the little boy here what else am I suppose to do." Blaine said laughing.

"Such a wonderful idiot." I said smiling into my phone.

"I know aren't I." Blaine said.

We talked the rest of the night about just wishing to be together for real, as in sleeping in the same bad and touching.

If only...

A/N
I'm sorry this chapt sucks.
Stay Strange
Mia🦄