Chapter 13: Team 7 VS The Creepy-Ass Pedophile

Start from the beginning

Crimson eyes ablaze, he kicks the snake in the snout. Then he turns and repeatedly punches the snake and the same place, breaking through his shell. The fiery Nine Tails rampage continues as he wildly moves towards Orochimaru. But using a fire jutsu, Orochimaru torches Naruto, sending him flying to the trees. I run to catch him and lay him next to Sakura gently before returning to Sasuke's side.

"Now, let's see how well you do Sasuke," and the snake dives for Sasuke and I. Sasuke freezes up and I can practically hear his thumping heartbeat. I throw my arm and shoulder out in front of the Uchiha. I turn to look at Orochimaru's snake like eyes and prepare for impact.

My eye widens, "Wha-.." Standing in front of us, mere inches apart was Naruto holding back the massive snake. A kunai in each hand dug into its slimy scales and he kept his head down.

Naruto pants, "Hey kid, your not hurt are you? You Scaredy cat!" He looks up at the last sentence, his demon-like eyes passing threw me and peering at Sasuke with such intensity I'm surprised he didn't break.

"Standing there frozen like a frightened rabbit! No way, your not the Sasuke I know!"

  A long slithering tongue wraps itself around Naruto's torso and lifts him up in the air. Surprised, Naruto flails around as Orochimaru brings Naruto closer to him. He forms his hands together in a intricate sign that I have never seen before. He opens his palm and five small, purple flames ignite on the tips of each finger and thumb. Using the end of his tongue he lifts up Naruto's shirt to reveal black patterns on his stomach. The seal that locks the Nine Tails inside of Naruto.

  "Five Prongs Seal!" Orochimaru yells as he places his hand roughly on Naruto's stomach. The orange ninja yells in pain. As he retracts his hand, different signs then there used to appear around the seal. Naruto's pupils flicker between the fox demons and his own before finally returning to their natural blue look. He falls limp.

  Orochimaru pulls out the heaven scroll from Naruto's kunai pouch. Then, he flings Naruto's body to the side for him to fall to his death.

  A kunai whizzes through the air and latches itself onto a chunk of Narutos clothing and onto a tree; making him hang their. I look over at Sakura to see she did that and I slightly smile at her. I never would have guess her throwing skills to be so precise. She nods back.

  Sasuke still stood their frozen. Mine and Pinkys brows furrow. "Say what you want about Naruto, that he's just a kid! But at least he's doing something, at least....he's no coward!"

  I look at the pinkette surprised again, did she just stand up to and insult the love of her life? Woah, character development...

  Sasuke closes his eyes in frustration and clenches his jaw. He closes his fists and draws his eyebrows together. When he stops and opens his eyes, the blood red of the sharingan illuminates in the shady forest.

  Orochimaru smirks. The large summoning snake disappears in a puff of smoke. Sasuke gets in a fighting position before darting to the enemy.

  He throws kunai from a distance to which the snake-loving-bastard dodges with ease. He gets close and suddenly they're having a fast paced taijutsu battle. Sasuke is able to keep up to Orochimaru's speed thanks to his clans Kekkei Genkai.

  Taijutsu soon turns to ninjutsu as Sasuke uses a fire attack. However, the hot flames hold almost no affect on Orochimaru. Sasuke comes from above the snake man and holds onto him. With great force, he dives them into the ground below and jumps off at the last second to avoid damage.