29

Pieces of glass were soaring towards me from the extreme force of the hands pressed on the material, each shard a dagger shooting towards me.

I felt like everything was going in slow motion from the phone dropping out of my hand to hit the wooden floors with a sharp thud to the large shards of glass flying towards my skin.

Just as the fragments were close to piercing my skin, I quickly dodged several pieces before hurling back onto the ground, a searing pain running through my eye as well as on my arms. I laid myself flat on the ground to avoid any more injury the shards of glass could cause before cupping my eye and wincing at the uneasy feeling I had, the burning becoming very evident.

I held myself up on my elbows and knees before looking down at the floor to see droplets of blood dripping with slow motions, each drip taking its time to travel between the gaps of my fingers, down my wrist, mixing with the blood from my arms and finally letting go to drip onto the ground, the soft noise echoing in my ears.

I stared at the empty frame with my one intact eye to see nothing.

Although I wanted to believe this was all a figment of my imagination, my bleeding eye and arms begged to differ.

I stumbled onto my feet, using my left arm to put pressure on the coffee table to support my weight before running into the bathroom, careful to avoid any shards of glass in the way.

I heard shuffling in Pearce's room before he slammed his door open and entered the bathroom to see the droplets of blood trailing down to me.

"What the hell happened?!" He exclaimed worriedly, his skin turn a ghastly white, the dark rings under his eyes more prominent in contrast to his skin, shaken out in fear.

Several pieces of glass had managed to pierce into my skin on my arms and the blood was evident, dripping down my arms as if I had come out of battle (with glass).

Revealing my eye, I saw that a piece of glass had managed to graze the skin on the edge of my right eye, luckily not hitting my actual eye. But the gash caused a throbbing pain to rush through my veins as well as the constant bleeding that wouldn't stop.

I continued staring at it, which I didn't find  too bizarre. But what concerned me the most at the moment was what the hell actually happened back in the living room?

I heard Pearce stumbling into his room and grabbing his keys and some alcohol wipes before returning into the bathroom, ripping out several wads of the wipes before rubbing them around the cuts, me hissing in pain from the burning sensation it was giving me.

"Why don't you remove the damn pieces of glass!" I exclaimed before Pearce rubbed around the cut on the side of my eye, wishing not to hurt me any further.

"It's too dangerous for me to do it myself Phil, we're going to the ER, now." He said with a harsh yet hurried tone before dragging me to the front door, which allowed me to stare at the scene in the living room for a split second.

The glass strewn across the floor and my phone sitting in the centre of the room and my blood drying on the floor, and that's when I saw it.

Pearce shut the door.

-
This was shorter than my dick. I suck at updating, I'm so sorry ! :(