7

TRIGGER WARNING

"What are you doing?!" I yelled pushing the thing off and rolling off the bed only to be faced by the creature once more from across the bed.

The creature had completely black skin, crackled with red and orange hues, completed with a set of glowing red eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked before grabbing a thick hardback book from my desk and holding it with a tight grip.

"You summoned me. Do you not know that?" He asked as he shook his head and laughed.

I pursed my lips in aggravation and raised the book to my shoulder.

"What did you do to Kay?" I emphasised on each syllable to express the anger I was feeling, keeping my fear hidden behind it.

"Oh your little friend? He's dead my son, I finished him for you." I felt my face go white.

I frowned as I regained my sanity before raising my arm to throw the book at its head.

It folded its arms across its chest before giving me a smug smile and ai let go of the book, exerting all of my strength from my arm into the motion of the book and it simply flew straight through its head.

I stood distraught and fearful of what stood in front me.

"Who are you, no. What are you?"

"That's for you to find out sonny boy." It said before laying itself on my bed and breathing in loudly.

"Oh this is comfortable, so many years, trapped in that board and you finally set me free. I should thank you."

I paced my bedroom as I felt its eyes locked on my body, watching my every move.

"Look, you probably wouldn't be here if you didn't want anything, so what do you want." I asked finally facing it.

"Why nothing, I just wanted to thank you. So I did you a favour, ending that boy's life. He brought you such misery. Better hide that body before anything happens."

I turned my back to him and sighed and I felt the freedom from any presence in the room.

Turning around I confirmed the fact that it had disappeared, but I had a feeling deep inside me that I knew it was still somewhere.

I walked into the living room where Kay, or what used to hold Kay's life lay on the ground, lips starting to purple from the coldness of his dead blood.

I grabbed the phone and dialled 999 before letting them pickup to retrieve information of my 'emergency'.

"999 what's your emergency?"

"Hi, um, my friend just starting shaking violently and knocked out in my arms... And I don't think he's breathing."

"Sir what is your address, we'll send in an ambulance ASAP."

-

By the time it was five am he paramedics arrived and placed Kay's body on a stretcher before leading me to where they parked the ambulance and driving us to the hospital.

Kay was pronounced dead after they arrived at the hospital as they couldn't find a pulse and he showed no signs of life in his body whatsoever.

Like I didn't know that already.

The paramedics started consoling me for the loss of Kay but I didn't mind really, I pretty much knew he was dead already.

But then they started asking questions.

"What happened before he knocked out, if you don't mind telling us that is?"

"It's fine and he was trashing the apartment and he seemed, angry and confused, but then his mood switched to suicidal continuously told me to kill him to save myself then he knocked out right in my arms."

They stared at me, shocked.

"That's strange, could it have been heart failure? Overdosed on pills before this happened?"

"I don't know but there's nothing I can do about it now."

"We'll bring the body to the hospital and you're free to leave."

I nodded as they covered up Kay's body in plastic and started to carry it into the building and I proceeded to go home in my pyjamas and my hair sticking up everywhere.

I luckily brought my oyster card along with me meaning I could catch a bus back home before getting to work.

I thought of the last moments seeing Kay, his purple lips and his paling skin.

The image was indented in my head and it hurt me internally, the shooting pain feeling its way through my chest where my heart sat, the shock causing me to hold my hand to my chest and pant heavily before calming myself down.

I called up my boss to inform him of my situation and that I would be late for work in which he responded with his condolences of my loss and that I was free to get into work whenever I was ready.

Now all I needed to fear about is that thing.

««««

Hi again !

But wow this one sucked , I have no idea how the hospital does crap so I pretty made it up for this one sorry !

I need to learn about the real world * sigh *

But yeah wowow wtf is this creature thing doing , ahh who knows ?! ( except me of course ! )

anyways

* salutes *

until later !