18

I hAVE LOVEd YOU SINCe WE WErE 18 (( okay I'm sorry , I've been waiting for this moment . ))

Tw !!! Death , blood , gore is described in this chapter !!

-

I looked up to the hole in the ceiling and saw those red eyes staring back into mine.

A bright, mischievous grin appeared before it faded away along with the appearance of the blood red iris' of the hell of a character.

I looked down once more to face what had become of the first officer, looking at his badge, named Paul.

The other two officers, Ben and Pearce, had themselves glued tightly in place, still in shock of Paul's now pale body, veins prominent with dark hues, his eyes colourless as then life within him seeped out slowly.

The warm blood still pooled around our shoes, well, dampened my socks to say the least.

Ben had finally slowly crouched down the Paul's body, slipping some latex gloves on which he retrieved from his pocket and examining his body.

There were no visible injuries on his front side but once Ben had managed to flip the body over and splatter droplets of the crimson fluid everywhere, we saw that an extremely large gash pierced through where his spine once was.

I covered my mouth, aghast with the sight in front of me.

We all had ourselves huddled around the body and Pearce muttered a low, "Shit." under his breath as Ben had himself observing the gash for any signs of what instrument Paul's "murderer" could've used, except I clearly knew that this so called murderer wasn't human and I didn't know how to break it to them.

Pearce grabbed my shoulders and shook me worriedly before linking his stare onto mine.

"What the fuck is happening?! I don't want to die! How are you not freaking out when there is a potential murderer here?"

I shook my head and saw him right behind Pearce, his lopsided grin contrasting his dark appearance as he slid a finger on his throat signifying his plan.

"Phil!" Pearce shook me again.

I stared back at him and he looked into my eyes worriedly, "Are you seeing something?"

I gulped in a large amount of air and leaned in close to his face, "Can we please leave?"

He looked back at Ben who was clueless of these happenings and shook his head before disposing the gloves.

We gathered around and looked at each other questioning the situation.

"Uh, what do we do about Paul?" I asked and Ben shrugged.

"I do not know."

I sighed and mumbled before managing to form my words correctly.

"Look, this will be hard to understand but this is a paranormal happening."

They stared at me in confusion, "What do you mean?"

The sound of a crack was heard and we turned to see the spine, stiffly laid out on the tiled ground, speckles of blood staining the pale walls.

"I mean, how do you explain this?" I exclaimed and in the blink of and eye, he appeared.

"Looking for this?"

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and when I retrieved it, it read :

Run - Dan