Chapter Twelve: Penrith High School, Home of the Lions

Oof it has been a whole ass minute, missed you guys (: How is everyone? Thanks for 4K!

Enjoy (:

Chapter Twelve: Penrith High School, Home of the Lions

"I can't do this." My eyes focused on the huge crowd of people flooding into the school as the first bell rang. How big was this high school, anyway? By the looks of it, it would be able to hold the entire world in just one classroom.

"Don't be so dramatic, Olive." Curson rolled his eyes at me. "I'll be here the whole time."

Because that was oh, so comforting.

I glanced down at Joey's attire, suddenly feeling super self-conscious and totally out of place. Elvie had done a wonderful job at my makeup, making it look super lowkey, but oddly making me look like I had more boyish features.

Makeup was whack.

Like, have you seen those videos where people can turn themselves into any celebrity they please? Talk about talent. With just a small brush and some colorful bottles you too could look like Spongebob Squarepants. I mean, maybe you're more of a Patrick fan, or maybe Sandy, or Mr. Krabbs, or-

"Olive, let's get a move on." Curson gestured to the school and I sighed, unbuckling my seatbelt.

Personally, I would want to be turned into Squidward. His lack of acknowledgement to those around him and his lovely attitude towards the world speaks huge volumes. He should be on Ellen. I really feel that he could be the next big thing that truly educates our youth. But how would I find a foundation that matches his skin tone? That could be a problem. Maybe I could-

"Olive." Curson warned. I nodded my head once again. "I'm going! I'm going!" I hopped out of the passenger seat and sighed. Well, this was it.

Curson had signed me up under a school tour where I would be shadowing Raymond Valentine for the day. Curson could really use the Thunder Bowl to his advantage. The school doesn't usually do student tours, but once Curson mentioned the Thunder Bowl the school magically had a student tour set up for me.

"Now, remember. You're my distant cousin from Peru and you don't speak a lot of English." Curson was not taking any chances with this one. I rolled my eyes. All of this was so cliché. I mean, pretending to be a guy and sneak around was the beginning of every chick flick and teenage romance novel. However, it would allow me into a boy's locker room so maybe I would get to see some nice abs.

So, who was I to complain?

"Yes, I know. My name is Julio Hernandez and I'm visiting family for a few months and need to find the right school. I love to watch American football, even though I don't understand all of the words. And that's all the English I know." I finished proudly. Curson nodded.

"Now try the accent."

"Hola, Yo soy Julio Hernandez y me gusta el fútbol americano." My Spanish was a little rusty because I hadn't taken it this year, having not needed the credit. Curson nodded in approval.

"Vámanos!" Curson exclaimed, fist pumping the air while I wanted to fist pump myself in the face.

"You know, I once dated a Spanish girl. I know all types of Spanish words, only they're quite dirty because she used to scream them in the bedroom." He smirked and I choked on my own spit.

"Ew! I didn't need to know that!" I screeched, throwing my hands in the air. "You shouldn't just go around telling people that, especially your innocent, little sister." Curson only chuckled in return. Soon enough, we reached the front office and the front office lady batted her eyelashes at Curson, which he completely ignored.