Chapter Six: Rosenberg High School, Home of the Warriors

It's up super late again, sorry! As always, skip to the end to see Peter Knowlton!

Enjoy (:

Chapter Six: Rosenberg High School, Home of the Warriors

"Wait, so you have to talk to this asshole?" Jason mumbled. "Who the hell does he think he is? God's gift to women?"

"He's Jonathan Fryer, the man of my nightmares." I sighed and poked at my school lunch. It looked like chicken, but I wasn't sure. "I'm kind of over it. I'll just ignore him the whole time."

"Have you decided on how you're going to get rid of him?" Elvie asked, taking a bite of her lovely homemade lunch. It's not my fault I left my lunch at home. Elvie was rushing me because she wanted to pick me up and it just stayed on the counter, unmoving.

"He doesn't go to this school, so I'll have to expose him another way." I grumbled, giving up with lunch.

"So where are ya going today?" Elvie asked. Jason gave her a questioning look.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Far away from Jonathan I hope."

"Has he called recently?"

"No. I think he's in Dubai with his parents."

"Well I'm sure everything's going to work out perfectly." Elvie smiled and I just nodded.

Five hours later, I was in the car almost to North Carolina because thankfully tomorrow was one of the many senior days off because the other grades had PSATs. Sucks to suck.

"We're going to be staying the night in the Dawner Hotel and then we'll move on down to South Carolina tomorrow, ok?" Curson smiled and I nodded. If your wondering why I'm not asleep, I already took two naps and can't seem to get comfortable enough for another one.

"Welcome to North Carolina!" Curson screamed and hopped out of the car. I rolled my eyes and stared at the...oh my god what a surprise! Another bar. I slammed the car door and Curson narrowed his eyes at me, so I gave a nervous laugh and opened it again and shut it gently. He nodded his head and I resisted the strong urge to scoff.

"Rosenberg High School is only one block that way." He pointed down a dirt road and I shrugged. "Peter Knowlton, number 32." Curson glanced at something behind me. "Gotta go!" He rushed over to catch the door for another petite blonde and she giggled in return.

Ew I don't want to know what they're going to do inside. Older brother naked? Disgusting.

I happily skipped, yes skipped, down the dirt road. It was still kinda warmish in North Carolina. There was a light breeze, which made me fix my hood. I prayed for the team coming to Pennsylvania for the events because it was pretty chilly in November. But they have those nice tight legging type pants to help them stay warm....and their butt stay FABULOUS.

"Shut up Olive." I scolded myself. Some have better butts than me. Like how the fu-

BOOM!

I jumped in fright. Thunder how wonderful!

My teeth were chattering and I was drenched from head to toe by the time I reached the school. I was currently inside the school trying to find the entrance to the gym because the team was actually practicing in the gym this time. Believe me I checked, well I looked out onto the field and saw no one, so that was good enough for me.

"Excuse me miss, are you lost?" I turned around to the answer the voice, but I was then dragged into a janitor's closet. I struggled against the grip and it was then I realized who this dingus was.