Chapter Seven: Pineview High School, Home of the Pirates

It's snowing!!!!! Also, thanks for 300 reads! I fell asleep before this was updated but I promise I did it on time (;

Enjoy (:

Chapter Seven: Pineview High School, Home of the Pirates

"I have good news, Olive." Curson said from the kitchen of our hotel room. "Peter is back on the team and the team is delighted to have a new coach. Also, he's now bunking with one of his friends." I heard the toaster go off and the aroma of coffee and toast hit my nose. However, I was a little too preoccupied with a major problem in the bathroom.

I stared at the mirror in horror. When did Mt. Everest decide to make a home on my forehead? I attempted to rub it away, but my fingers aren't magic, so it seemed that baby Everest was going to be sticking around for awhile.

Sigh.

I made my way into the little kitchen and covered the little mountain with my hand. Curson turned around and gave me a questioning look and I was about to explain why I was covering my forehead, but it was then I realized I only had my bra on.

Whoops, how embarrassing.

"Olive, what the hell are you doing? Practicing your superpowers?" Curson laughed and I stared at him like he was crazy.

"What?" I dropped my hand and grabbed a strawberry off of a fruit tray that was sitting on the counter.

"In times of trouble there's only one person that can save our souls." Curson said in a deep voice. "Introducing Bra Woman and her famous sidekick, Poppy the Pimple!" He laughed and I glared at this imbecile in front of me. I threw the strawberry at him and walked into the bedroom to grab my shirt. Curson, like the annoying brother he is, followed me.

"Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!" He screamed, flopping onto the bed. "Bra Woman help me!"

"Curson you're so annoying!" I threw a pillow at him and he caught it with ease. I glared at him and threw my remaining things into my overnight bag. "Can we just go?" I sighed and he smirked.

"You're just jealous." He hopped off the bed and grabbed his bag. He was wearing a dark grey long sleeved shirt with light grey sweatpants. I rose a brow at this.

"Jealous of what? Your super awesome fashion sense?"

"No, my super awesome football reflexes." He placed his hands on his hips. "Don't mock the groutfit. It's a fashion icon." I rolled my eyes and threw on the usual hoodie. It smelled like flowers because Curson washed it in the hotel washing machine. I absolutely hate the smell of flowers thanks to my grandmother on my mom's side. Her perfume reeks.

"I smell like Grandma." I shuddered at the image of her walking into our house around the holidays and engulfing me in one of her bear hugs. I've constantly told her to go easy on the perfume, but she just sprays on more because she claims she can't smell it. She keeps the bottle with her at all times. I've tried taking it out of her purse and hiding it, but she had about three more in her suitcase.

"That's because I chose that laundry detergent on purpose." Curson laughed and I growled at him.

"Woah, easy there boy." Curson put up his hands. "I didn't mean to trigger a dog reflex. Do ya want a Scooby snack?" He tossed me a Dorito that was on the floor and it hit me right on the forehead. Now I had a cut from a plastic water bottle, Mt. Everest, and a smear of nacho cheese just chilling on my forehead.