Chapter 57 ( Suprises & Madness)

(Class bell rings )

//Meghan's P.O.V//
I walk out of class . School was over and I was worried about Brooklyn . So i was walking over to her house . I walk o my locker and see 7 lockers away Jacob and Brooklyn smiling and talking . Oh really she didn't show up . I walk over to them and hear some of the conversation.

"Yeah so okay we should exactly do that " Brooklyn says smiling

"Yeah we should" Jacobs says smiling

"Do what "I ask walking closer

"Do nothing "Jacobs responds

(Brooklyn coughs acting like she's sick)

"So your sick and you showed up flirting with Jacob "I say walking over

"Wait Meghan "Jacob yells running after me . Jacob grabs my hand .

"Jacob it's over "I say in a sad voice walking away . He stands their looking at me walk away . I walk home . I open the door and see everyone sitting and watching a soccer game on the tv with popcorn on the floor and justices spilled on the table . I shut the door and walk to my room . Someone opens the door and it was Hunter .

"What's wrong "he asks sitting on my bed

"I don't know "

"What do you me.."Hunter asks getting interpreted

"Brooklyn is cheating on you "

(Door bell rings )

"FOR WHO "

"MARIO "

"MARIO HUH"

"Wait but if it's Mario then why are you sad and crying "Hunter says calming down . My door opens and I see Jacob .

"Meghan I'm really sorry "Jacob says coming close

"It's Jacob "

"WHAT OH THATS IT "Hunter says punching Jacob . Jacob falls to the floor .

"Hunter "I yell see Jacobs nose Bleeding .

"Hunter "Brooklyn yells walking in my room and Hunter finally stops .

"Brooklyn I thought you actually liked me "Hunter says calming down and walks away to his room .

"You know for once Jacob and I try to do something nice for your birthday but screw it , I'm out of here "Brooklyn says walking out . Jacob stays there lying down on the floor with his nose bleeding . My mom gives him an ice pack and a tissue . He walks home and I lay down on my bed . I turn off my lamp and close my eyes .

(7:30 am )
I open my eyes and look at the time . It was 7:30 am . I get ready for school . I wear a blue crop top with black shorts and put on my converse shoes . I run to hunters room and see him sitting there and on his phone . I walk inside and he hides his phone away .

"Hunter you okay "I ask seeing him in a mad position

"You lied to me and now me and Brooklyn are done "he yells

"No Hunter I didn't know "I explain

"No Meghan you didn't and this is why you don't know something don't say it , you ruined my life "he yells again

"I'm sorry I can fix it "I say offering to help

"No don't fix it you ruined it enough leave me alone "he yells

"Hunter I'm sorry "

"GET OUT MY ROOM "

"Hunter "

"NOW "

I run out and run away . I don't go to school today . Who cares , I have no friends , no boyfriend , not even a friend . Well Katie but still Brooklyn is one of my best friends . I walk out and walk to my dads jail . I know he lived in Colorado but they took him to a prison in California ! I walk inside and wait for him to come . Once he comes I grab the phone and start to talk .

"Dad "

"Sweetie "

"Dad I lost everything , my brothers mad at me , so is my friend , I broke up with Jacob and yesterday was my broth day and we didn't do anything "I say as my tears start to rush down . The more I speak the more I mumble and sob.

"Oh honey I'm sorry "he says

"Happy birthday if I was out I would've done something for your birthday like you did mine "he says crying

"Mom said you robbed a bank was it true "I say curiously

"She says a lot of things she also says I'm not a good husband "he says as I laugh

"Then why are you in here "

"Tickets I couldn't pay for them "

"Right "

"Don't you have school "he asks

"Who cares "