Chapter 39 ( Hospital & Angies Return)

//Meghan's P.O.V//
I wake up hearing my mom calling me for breakfast . I look at the time and it was 7:34 . SHIT ! I got off my bed and fixed it . I then rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face . I then turned the hair straightener on and went to my closet . I picked out my clothes and put it on .
(Picture ) After my clothes , I went back to the bathroom , and did my hair .

I finished and went downstairs . I saw my mom on the phone talking and smiling and flirting . Who on earth could it be . My dad , no they got divorced .

"Hey guys who is mom talking to "I say  suspiciously sitting down while my mom is in the kitchen talking .

"Her boyfriend "Hunter says taking a selfie of him on snapchat

"Hunter ever sense you got snapchat ,all you do is take pics of you ,everywhere you go "I say as Ashton and Brandon giggle

"Mom are you gonna eat with us "Ashton says as mom keeps flirting or whatever she was doing

"MOM "I hear Brandon yell

"Oh yes ,honey something wrong "my mom says

"Mom are you cheating on dad "Ashton says in a sad way

"No honey my dad and your dad are divorced "my mom says as we all stare at her in a mean way . Before Ashton got back my mom and dad got divorced . Ashton never knew . We kept it a secret cause he loves dad .

"WHAT , you told me that dad went on vacation " Ashton yells as one tears rushes down his cheeks

"wow nice way of going mom "I say walking out the door . I walk to school ! Once I arrive I go to my locker as usual . I feel really bad for Ashton .

//Angie P.O.V//
I am 8 years old . I'm Angie and I'm Ashton's friend . We went to New York together . Well I met him there . Anyways right now I'm going to his house to see how he is because I have no school today .

I open the door seeing no one but the tv on . I turn off the tv and go to Ashton's room . I open and yell surprise  .

"SURPRISE" I yell smiling seeing Ashton knocked out on the ground . "ASTHON "I yell my smile going down . Who leaves a child , alone . My tears rush down my cheeks fast as I grab the house phone and call the emergency number .

"What was it again "I say thinking about the numbers . Right it was 911 ! I call it and the ambulance arrived in like  2 minutes . (Sirens of ambulance arrive )

"Is he gonna be okay "I say as they take him in a rush . They lay him in a bed and take him in the car . I see Mrs . Amber come . It was Ashton's mom .

"Omg what happened "Amber says her tears rushing down her cheeks

"I came to the house , and saw him in his room on the ground "I say my tears bursting out

"All I did was went to get his dad "Amber says as Mr . Neal Ashton's dad starts the car and drives us to the hospital .

"I better call Meghan class and let Brandon and her come early "Amber says calling the school

~Meghan's P.O.V ~

"Meghan your going home "my teacher says . Why would I go home so early . Whatever , I pack all my stuff up and hug Katie and Brooklyn and walk home . I get a call from my mom .

Mom- sweetie tell Cameron to drive you to St. Joseph hospital

Meghan-mom what happened

Mom- I'll tell you when you get here ( crys)

Meghan- mom what happened

Mom- honey Ashton is in the hostipal

Meghan- what ( crys)

Mom- get here I'll explain

---------------------------------

I call Cameron and tell him if he can drive me . He said yes , he drives me and Hunter and Brandon to the hospital . Once we arrive , we run to the front desk .

"Hi, Ashton Andy Rowland "Hunter says while she checks her computer

"Oh yes the one who came 20 minutes ago , room 254 , but first please fill these papers "the lady says hanging Hunter paper work

"I ain't gonna fill out your paper work "Hunter says looking at the lady

"Sir you fill it out or don't go "the lady says

"RUN "Hunter says , as we all run to Ashton room