Chapter 13 ( Opened doors and divorced )

I see the whole Magcon squad come towards us . Guess they found a restaurant . I get my towel and dry my hair and wipe my self and put my towel and sunscreen in my bag and get ready to go to the restaurant . 

"You guys ready we have dinner reservations at 4:00 and its 3:56 lets go" Cameron says grabbing his sunglasses

I walk with Brooklyn to the restaurant . She tells me about her chat with Hunter . Obviously she liked him and I could tell Hunter likes her to . I should try to get them closer . I keep walking and listening while I step in the hot sand . It was really hot so I was walking faster . On the way Alex came up to me .

"Hey remember me " Alex said smiling

"Yeah 15 minutes ago "I said smiling back

"And this is "Alex asks still smiling showing his white teeth

"Oh right my best friend Brooklyn "I say introducing her

The whole Magcon group was walking to the restaurant . Brooklyn went to and it was just me and Alex and Jacob .

"Oh Alex I want you to meet Jacob "I said smiling while introducing him

"I'm Jacob her best friend "Jacob said coming towards

"Well we got to go see you another time "I said walking to the restaurant pushing Jacob forward . I walk upstairs and open the door closing it on Jacob .

"Hey "

I go to the tables where they were . I sat down seeing Jacob come . They all ordered and we're eating as if they never ate before . The waitress came and I ordered .

"Um I'll get the caesar salad with lemonade "

I wait for my order as I watch everyone during there plates . I took my phone out of my pocket seeing a lot of texts from mom .

Mom : Meghan honey you there

Mom: please pick up

Mom : you okay is everything fine

Meghan : it's fun really fun

Mom : really cool

Meghan : mom were eating right now I'll text you later

Mom : okay honey love you have fun

I finish texting mom and I see the waitress bring my food . I grab my fork and dig in like the others . The Caesar salad was really tasty and the lemonade was even better . I finished eating seeing the rest get up .

"Well what now " I hear Blake says as if he was tired

"We should go shopping "Katie says

"Great more walking "Blake said

The boys didn't wanna go shopping . But the girls did so we all pushed and grabbed the boys arms and went shopping . We went to New star , the greatest store of the year .
Brooklyn bought herself a new skateboard while I bought a new pair flannels and shoes as in converse . The boys bought sweatbands and shoes and sunglasses and more other boy stuff . It was fun Magcon is fun .

We finished shopping , and decided to go home . Well I would love to stay but school is tomorrow and there is life back at home . We sat in the car and drove back home . I was really tired but had a great time . Once I opened the door I see my parents fighting .
I stand there saying nothing Brandon and Hunter come in smiling and then stop smiling .

"Mom "I say as they turn around

"Honey " my mom says as her eyes were full of tears

"Mom what's going on "Hunter asks looking at them

"Dad "Brandon says

"Guys we need to talk "my dad says as we sit on the couch

I turn the tv off and listen to them .

"We had decided that we are going to divorce "my dad says

"Why"I say as tears rush down my cheek

"Honey life goes the way it goes your mother and I are no longer gonna be together we just can't work things out "my dad says

"Really George really don't lie tell them the truth your leaving us for another family "my mom says still upset

"Dad is it true " Brandon says

"I'm sorry "

"How could you "I say tears still rushing down my cheek

I run upstairs and smash my door closed . I lock it and wipe my tears . I wear ,y pjs and braid my hair . I put hand lotion and face cream . I then slip my uggs on and go downstairs . Everyone went to bed but my dad was at the door .

"Dad please don't leave us " I say going near him

"You always have one father and one mother call me "he says opening the door walking away

I say there shocked . What kind of person does that . I walk back upstairs and open my slide door and go out for some fresh air out on the balcony. Then I lay down on my bed and close my eyes . Goodnight !!!!!!