Chapter 9(problems vs dads home)

(7:30 in the morning )
I wake up , looking at my alarm clock seeing the time . Which is 7:30 . I was so late . I got up rushed my self to the bathroom and brushed my teeth . I brushed my hair turning the hair straightener on and going to my closet I pick out some ripped jeans with a white sweater , written LA in black . I then go back to the bathroom , and straighten my hair . I finish my hair putting a hat backwards (SnapBack ) . I then grab my backpack and head downstairs seeing everyone at the table .

"Good morning sweetie hurry up eat your breakfast your gonna be late " my mom says drinking her coffee

I sit down and eat as fast as I could . I look at the time which is now 7:55 . I finish up and walk to school with my brother Brandon . Once I arrive I see Jacob at my locker looking at his phone . Brandon leaves me and goes to his friends . I walk to my locker and see him putting his phone away .

"Well someone is late " Jacob says with an annoyed face

"What's wrong with you "I say looking at him closing my locker

"Nothing I'll tell you later "

"Jacob tell me "I say looking at him who is looking down now

"Jacob "

Class bell rings

"My dad came back "Jacob says walking to class

Jacob mom and dad are divorced , and he lives with his mom . His dad left to Florida and came back today . He left without saying goodbye . I go to class and sit down next to my friends . The teacher teaches , and class was over . I head out with my friend Katie . I have my binder in my hand tightened at my chest as I walked down the hall , Katie and I went to Brandon.

"There's my girlfriend um I was gonna ask if you guys would love to go to the beach this Sunday where going with all of Magcon "Brandon says smiling

"But I'm not in Magcon "Katie says blushing

"Well you are now "