Chapter 52 (Flights & Parents)

"Would you guys like any drinks "The worker asks smiling

"I'll get one lemonade "I replie as she walks away to other people . I was sitting on the window side looking at the clouds moving . Such a beautiful view .

(Hunters P.O.V)
It's almost homecoming ! Probably we will miss it . But I'm sure we'll make it in time ,and I wanna make things right ! Like last time I screwed things up by breaking up with Brooklyn . I wanna ask her out for homecoming , when I get the perfect chance !

"I can't wait for you to meet my real father "I say randomly smiling

"Hunter I saw him before "Brooklyn says

"Yeah but once you meet him , you will love him , he's a lovely person , but I don't know why he would divorce my mom "I say looking up at her .

Flight Over•

//Meghan's P.O.V//
The plane stops ,I was asleep on the plane . I was sleeping on Jacobs shoulder . It was morning already , and the sun was shining as the usual . I open my eyes and look up at my phone . I see my phone bursted with texts from mom .

Mom: Honey where are you

Mom:you okay

Mom:I called earlier

Mom: can you please awnser

Everyone gets off the plane . We all grab our suitcases and purses and head out the plane . Once we get off , we walk to a taxi that we find . My brother hunter had the address of where my dad lived so we drove there . My mom calls me like a thousand of times and i keep ending it . We arrive at the 4453 Mallon street . We all get out of the car and walk to the front door .

"So what are you waiting for ,knock"Stacy says smiling at me

"Wait why are you here again "Jacob asks faking a smile looking at me

"She apologized and she gonna see her boyfriend " I replie smiling back .

"She has a .."Jacob says getting interpreted

"DONT EVEN"Stacy yells

Hunter opens the door ! We all walk in And see nothing . We arrive at the living room and no one was there . I walk up at the room , I open the room and see my dad there in bed asleep with a girl .

"Dad "I yell

"Meghan what are you doing here "my dad yells back closing himself with a blanket . Hunter walks in and sees him there .

"Dad "hunter says with a shocked face

"So you and mom are divorced for real "I say tears rushing down my cheeks . I run out the room . I run downstairs and run outside shutting the door loudly !

(Hunters P.O.V)
I can't believe dad would do this . Meghan takes a lot of things seriously . She doesn't like when families and parents are apart . Ashton cannot know about this , cause he is like Meghan . But Brandon and I honestly don't care but there still are parents . I see Meghan run out the room . We hear the door close loudly .

"Brooklyn ,please go check on her "I say in a mad way

"Okay "she responds

"What are you guys even doing here "my dad says getting up putting some pants on .

"We came to wish you a happy birthday ,but trust me I wish we would leave now "I say walking out the room

"And who are you guys "my dad says

"We will be leaving "Stacy says walking out

"Yeah "
//Meghan's P.O.V//
I see Brooklyn open the door and walk outside . I guess she wanted to talk . But I don't want to talk to anyone .

"Hey you okay "Brooklyn asks coming near

"GET AWAWY FROM ME PLEASE "

I see hunger and Jacob open the door !

"PLEASE JUST ALL  YOU LEAVE ME ALONE "