Chapter 33 ( Back Home & School)

Then we all get out of the pool , and dry our selfs . We all walk to our hotels and take a shower and stuff and pack up . Tomorrow in the morning we had to leave .

"I'm going to miss New York." Katie says as she puts another pair of jeans in her suitcase.

"Same, by the way, where's Brooklyn?" I ask noticing that she's not in the room.

"AAAH!! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I hear Brooklyn yell. I peek my head out the room door and see Hunter, Jacob, Cameron, Ashton, and Brandon chasing Brooklyn down the hall with silly string bottles.

"GET OVER HERE!" Hunter yells grabbing Brooklyn and allowing everyone spray her with silly string.

"OKAY! OKAY! OKAY!" Brooklyn yells as they stop. Me and Katie start laughing as we see Brooklyn walking back to our room covered in silly string.

"Shut up!" She yells as she joins in on the laughing.

*after the flight to California*

I walk out of the plane resting my head on Jacob's shoulder. I'm so tired! I look at Katie who is half asleep also on Brandon's shoulder.

"You look so cute when your sleepy." Brandon chuckles.

"Shhhhh." Katie says placing her finger on Brandon's lips. I hear Jacob giggle. I look over at Hunter and see him carrying Brooklyn who is sleeping. AWEE THATS SO CUTE!

I throw a wink at Hunter and he starts to blush.

We wait for the taxi's to arrive for us to go home.

*at home*
I open the door seeing my mom and aunt there drinking coffee . I carry my suit case and put it inside .

"Hi mom" I say kissing her on the cheek and I also  hug my aunt

I walk upstairs and have Hunter Carry my stuff to my room . I thank him as he goes to his room . I get ready to go to bed . I wear my pajamas and unpack my clothes and hang them in the closet one by one . I then place my shoes in there and then leave the rest in for Tommrow . I put the suitcase in my closet next to my shoes . Then I lay down in my bed and get a text from Jacob .

Jacob - I already miss you ,  goodnight beautiful

Meghan - lol love you bye

I end the text and place my phone on the top of the dresser . I then close my eyes and fall asleep .

*morning*
I wake up and get up and fix my bed . I then place pillows and teddy bear on my bed . Then I start to get ready . I wear a crop top with some shorts . Then I wear my converse shoes and straighten my hair . I put a headband with a bow on it in my hair . Then I grab my phone and head downstairs with my backpack .

I sit down at the dinner table an eat breakfast . Everyone was eating while I was on my phone and eating . I then got up and walked to school with Brandon . Once I arrived I saw no one at my locker . Where is Jacob ? I walk there and open my locker and see Stacy and her friends come up to me .

"Oh hey Meghan how's life you little freak "she says pushing me against the lockers as her two friends cover her . I was so afraid because she kept slapping me hard leaving me a red mark . I then saw blurry from my eyes when she punched me . I saw from the corner of my eyes Jacob running calling my name . I eye sight goes bad as I fall down to the ground and hear Jacob trying to wake me up .

"Omg what's wrong with her I saw someone punch her and I came right away , who would do this "Stacy says
Lieing  about what happened

"Really no one would do this, but you Jacob says pushing "Stacy as she falls to the ground

"Ugh my dress "Stacy says whining about her dress

I open my eyes at the nurses office . I see her having a light in my eye . I look at her who is checking my eye .

"So your eye may be blurry but nothing happened "the nurse says writing some papers giving me a pass to class .

"Thank you "I say walking back to class