Chapter 46 ( Starbucks & packing)

Once we arrive at Starbucks , we open the door and walk inside . We walk up to the front desk and order our drinks . We find seats and sit down ! We talk until are orders were ready .

"Can't believe we're moving today "I say looking upset

"Hey at least your not changing schools "Jacob says putting his arm around me

"Hey Meghan tomorrow is your birthday right February 14, 2016 "Hunter says smiling

"Yeah"

"We should all go out , you know place to eat , but just us as friends "Brandon says

"Yeah we should "Brooklyn says smiling

"Okay but just us as friends "I say smiling . They say are orders and we all walk to the desk and grab it . We then drink it on the way of walking home . We walk to Jacobs , Brooklyn's and Katie's house . We drop them off and then walk to our house . Once we arrive , we see our mom already packing .

"You guys are kinda late go pack your stuff "my mom says as we run upstairs

I walk to my room and get my suitcase .  I go to my closet and grab my clothes and put it all in my suitcase . Then I put my shoes in there . I zip it up and walk to my bathroom , I grab my makeup bag , shower items and put it in the Ickes of the suitcase . I grab my jacket and wear it . I then fix my bed and head downstairs . I see my step dad and Stacy come inside .

"Honey you guys all packed "my mom asks taking her suitcase in my step dad truck .

"Yeah mom "I say seeing Hunter, Brandon and Ashton come downstairs . We all walk outside , and put our stuff in the truck . I go back inside and check my room to see if I left anything behind . I find a teddy bear in my closet that I won from the carnival , I remember that day !

I then walk downstairs and see everyone sitting down in the car . I lock the doors and walk to the truck . I'm gonna miss this place . Jake drives the car . We arrive at his house it was so huge . He parks the car , we grab our suitcases and enter the house . It was with elevators and stairs and 10 bedrooms with one office and 7 master bedrooms and 7 bathrooms . I enter my room .

Once I walk in I see my beautiful bed

Once I walk in I see my beautiful bed . I put my suitcase down and start to unpack before unpacking I walk to hunters room . I see Stacy's  room which is next to me . Great !

Her room was so cool and beautiful! I walk to hunters room

Her room was so cool and beautiful! I walk to hunters room . He was happy cause he got his own room for the first time and so did Brandon and Ashton .

That was their rooms and Ashton's room was !

"Nice room"Hunter I say walking out and walking to my room

"Nice room"Hunter I say walking out and walking to my room . I start to unpack my clothes . I hang them nicely in my closet . I then put my shoes on the ground and then put my shower stuff in my bathroom . I also put my makeup and hair items in the bathroom . Once I finish unpacking I go to the living room and see my mom cooking and Jake eating . I go outside and see a huge pool with a jacuzzi connected .

"So like the house "Stacy says jumping in the pool

"Yeah fancy "I say sitting down in a chair

"You this is still my house and my family so , even if I hate you , don't worry I'll be nice when parents are around , you stole Jacob from me , and now it's my turn to steal someone away from you "Stacy says swimming and smirking

"And what's that "I say getting up

"Ashton "she says smiling and swimming making a splash

"What's up guys "Ashton says jumping in

"Hey Ashton my dad has Xbox One and a ps4 you can play it we have bunch of games "Stacy says smiling and then looking at me

"Thanks "Ashton says