Chapter 49 ( Parents & Magcon)

A/n •I'm gonna finish my something to die for book and work on this one and a new book I'm writing called "Hidden Love" Enjoy the books I make ! Thanks for all the support •

//Meghan's P.O.V//
I wake up hearing Ashton cry . My vision was blurry . I get up , and rub my eyes and my eye sight gets clear . I walk over to Ashton's room . I find him on the couch in the living room crying . I walk up to him who is awake and crying and watching tv .

"Hey you okay "I say seeing him turn around . I grab the blanket and cover him . I feel so bad now that Angie's gone . I hear him stop crying and close his eyes . I see my mom walk down the stairs with her bathrobe on .

"Sweetie is something wrong "my mom says walking closer . Ashton gets up and my mom see his eyes red . I guess he cried a lot .

"No mom , nothing is wrong , you ruined my life , first you married Jake, Second you moved here , third a girl that I liked moved away "Ashton yells walking away to his room

"Great so you guys aren't happy for me "my mom asks as I ignore and walk away . I get ready for school . I still thought about moving away to my dads house . I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth . I washed my face , and then turned the curling iron on . After that I walked out the bathroom and headed to my closet . I found a outfit I haven't wore for long . So I decided to wear it !

I then walk back to the bathroom and do my hair

I then walk back to the bathroom and do my hair . I do curls , and then clip my bangs to the back . I put some mascara and foundation and head out the door grabbing my phone and backpack . I walk to the dinner table seeing my whole family sitting there .

"Good morning "Jake says smiling eating and drinking his coffee . I sit down and smile back . I see Ashton at the corner of table eating in silence . I look at Hunter who is on his phone texting Brooklyn . On the other hand I see Brandon eating and watching YouTube . Whatever ! I eat my breakfast and hear my mom and dad talk about work .

"So ,anyways I found a new job "Jake says as m mom puts a smile on her face .

"Great you won't be a mail man and I won't be embarrassed "I say in a mean way causing everyone looking at me

"MEGHAN "my mom yells !

"Sorry , I'm late for school "I say walking out the house . I see Cameron Dallas there standing waiting with Jacob and Blake .

"Hey "

"If you Guys want Hunter he's inside eating "I say walking out while Jacob walks up to me .

"I'm not here for them , I'm here for you , why are you mad " Jacob asks as I ignore

"Meghan "

"Jacob it's nothing "I say ignoring the whole question !

"Meghan I'm your boyfriend , you can tell me anything "Jacob says going on and on - blah blah blah lol

"Switch the topic please , I don't want to talk about it "I say as I keep walking . Once we arrive at school I see everyone at there lockers chit chatting . Jacob walks to his locker and talks to his friends . I see Alex at my locker . What does he want ?

I walk up to him and see him smiling.

"Hey Alex , why are you so happy "I ask smiling

"Hey , I have great news , I'm moving to Canada , my parents got me tickets to see our journey "he replies bragging

"You know Mario Selman comes to our school , and trust me I met him he's a total jerk "I confess . It's true remeber him kissing me out of now where .

"I HEARD THAT "Mario replies walking over to me . Mario and I have this relationship where we're friends but make fun of each other .

"Hey Mario "I say hugging him . The class bell rings and Jacob walks over to me seeing me smiling and hanging out with Alex and Mario . He kinda gets jealous cause I can tell . We all walk to class and sit down . Today was art day . So the teacher passes out paper and paint brushes with crayons and markers . Today was our first day so he let us draw anything we want .

I drew a picture of my family and I . The teacher said we have to present it to our class . So I went up , and showed the my picture . I saw Brandon in the background sitting and smiling with Stacy . They got my attention when I said my family .

"This is my family , well my new family , My mom just got married and I have a step sister " I say as I get interrupted by Stacy .

"I'm her sister , hahahah " she says making her friends laugh . My smile goes down as everyone laughs except Jacob Alex and Mario . I look at everyone and then run out the room .

"Is everything okay "I hear Jacob say . My smile goes down . I want to tell him . In fact I want to tell the whole world but if I do , everything will change .

"Jacob I can't , and I know your my boyfriend but I just need some time to think but I want you still to be there for me "I say as he listens . He takes it the wrong way . It's his choice !

"Don't worry Meghan I'll give you space , from now on take all the space you need , and then come knock on my door because I promise you I'll be there surrounded by your secrets "he says walking away . My tears rush down my cheeks as I feel a hug from Mario .

"It's okay "Mario says