Chapter 37 (school & bullies)

After the musically I heard my mom leaving to work . I got out my bed and looked at the time , it was already 5:30 . That was quick , I walked downstairs and sat down on the couch . I saw the door open and Hunter and Brandon came inside . Hunter smiled at me as he showed me a paper with a A .

"Oh great you came home today with one A great job "I say looking at it then turning on the tv .

"Come on you need to go to school tomorrow "Brandon says coming near me . Should I go nah I shouldn't .

"Come on Meghan "Hunter says

"Fine but only cause you guys are so annoying and won't leave me alone"I say walking up stairs getting ready for bed . I see a lot of texts from Jacob I ignore it and go on my contacts and block him . There we won't hear from him again .

I get ready to go to bed . I brush my teeth and wash my face . I then tie my hair in a messy bun and wear my pajamas . Then I put my phone on charge and turn the lights off . I then lie down in my bed and go to sleep .

~24 hours later ~ 7:00 ~

//Meghan's P.O.V//

"MEGHAN "My brother Hunter screams hitting me with a pillow . I get hurt and wake up . I see Hunter and Brandon laughing .

"HUNTER WHAT YHE HELL WAS THAT FOR "I yell seeing Ashton come in the room .

"What's this fight all about can I sleep "Ashton says coming and lying down next to me . I push Hunter and Brandon out the room and start to get ready .

I grab my clothes and head in the bathroom . (Picture )

I wear it then put my shoes on

I wear it then put my shoes on . I fix my hair as in straighten my hair . I then put the flower crown in my hair and brush my teeth . I put some foundation and mascara and head out the bathroom . I look at the time which was 7:19 . I put the blanket on Ashton and kiss him on the cheek and head out .

I walk downstairs and sit down for breakfast .

"So your going to school today "my mom says smiling

"Yeah , who cares about the jerk , I'll ignore him "I say eating my breakfast

I grab my backpack and head out the door . I walk to school , once I arrive I see all my friends run up to me .

"Meghan " Meghan " Meghan " They all yell running up to me .

"Meghan I was worried sick , I texted you "Brooklyn says walking me to my locker

"I haven't been on my phone lately "I say opening my locker . I put my books in there and see Jacob walking with Stacy to here locker . Jacob looks at me smiling I turn back to my locker and ignore his stupid smile .

!The class bell rings !

I walk to class , with Brooklyn and we sit down next to each other . I see Stacy walk in class with Jacob . Stacy passes by me saying something .

"Oh look who's back , did you get stabbed in the heart bad "Stacy says smirking and laughing sitting down

Jacob says nothing and passes by sitting next to Stacy . The teacher teaches . (Math)

*skip class to lunch *

I walk out by myself and walk to my locker . I open it and put my books in there . I close it and see Jacob .

"What do you want "I say seeing him stand there

"I want you back "Jacob says

'The class bell rings !

"No we are over ,you stabbed me in the back real hard  , we're done , I don't need someone like you , we're over , leave me alone "I say walking home

"Wait Meghan , then why are you still wearing my necklace " Jacob says smiling . I turn back and look at him while grabbing my necklace and throwing on him .

"Goodbye"I say walking home