Chapter 55 ~Homecoming~

A/n- This is the homecoming ! The final chapter is the prom ! Keep voting and enjoying if you want ! Enjoy! In this chapter there is gonna be everyone's P.O.V!!

*Flight Over*

//Meghan's P.O.V//
I wake up to the alarm clock going on and on . I get up and yawn stretching my arms . I turn off my alarm clock , and fix my bed nicely . I walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower . I wear my dress and put my sandals on . Then I do my hair and makeup . I straighten and curl the ends of my hair .

I finish that and start to put foundation , after that I put some mascara and eye liner and some light eye shadow . Then I apply lipstick and finish how I look . Brooklyn and Katie my best friends were wearing the dresses up there . ( picture)

I walk downstairs , and see my brothers wearing there cute tuxedos and ties and bows and their gelled hair . I sit down eat my breakfast and walk to school with them . Hunter doesn't go to our school but , he comes to our dances . He can come as long as we know him .

*Homecoming*

I walk inside and see the lights flashing . The dj blasted a song playing . ^^^^^^^^

Balloons dropping from the roof and a table with food and candy . I walk over to Stacy who is with her boyfriend .

"Hey "

"Hey girlfriend meet josh , josh this is Meghan , Meghan this is josh "Stacy says introducing me

"Hi "

"Yeah she's my stepsister "she explains . I smile and see Brooklyn Katie and Jacob walk inside . They were all gorgeous. Jacob comes up to me and gives me a hug .

"Hey "he says smiling

"Hey "I say returning a smile

//Katie's P.O.V//
I walk over to Brandon . I give him a small hug . He is such a beautiful boyfriend and so sweet .

"Brandon let's go dance "I say grabbing his hand and pushing him towards the dance floor . I love to dance . Like seriously I love to .

(Brooklyn P.O.V)
I walk over to Hunter . For the first time we actually are together and at a dance together . He such a good boyfriend and he is one of my best friend brother . I'm talking about Meghan .

"Hey Hunter "I say hearing a slow song play .

"Hey I got you these "Hunter says nervously handing me flowers .

"Thanks "

It was a awkward silence for like 5 minutes . We kept smiling at each other .

"You wanna go dance "Hunter asks nervously smiling at me

"Sure "I say grabbing his hand and heading to the dance floor

//Meghan's P.O.V//

I see everyone slow dancing , Stacy and josh ,Katie and Brandon , and Hunter and Brooklyn . Today might be the happiest day for everyone . I grab Jacobs hand and walk to the dance floor . I see Blake and a girl with blonde hair dancing on the dance floor . Dam !

The song finishes , and we all go and sit down and eat and stuff . Jacob and I stay on the dance floor and Jam out to the song  panda . The son finishes so we go and sit down and just talk .

"I love you Meghan "Jacob says 

"I know you do , so do I " I say smiling

"No I mean it "he says giving a kiss on the lips . I smile !

//Hunter P.O.V//
Brooklyn and I were talking . Brooklyn and I are very casual people. At dances we just sit there and talk about stuff .

"So "

"So what "

"I have no idea "

-Meghan's P.O.V-
A fast song plays really loud . I see no one on the dance floor . I run up to Hunter and Brooklyn and pull them to the dance floor and dance with them. Katie grabs some other people and we all dance and have a great time .

"See that Meghan , everyone smiles and everyone cries , but we smile "Hunter says hugging me .