Chapter 35 (Morp & Presents )

(7:00 in the Morning )
I wake up , hearing my alarm clock go beep , beep, beep . I get off my bed and fix the blankets and pillows . I then run to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face . I put some foundation and mascara and head out the bathroom . I open my closet door and find something to wear . I grab some ripped jeans and a black crop top . I put it on and grab my dress and lay it on my bed .

I then slip my high top white  converse shoes and grab my phone and jacket . I then head downstairs . I see my mom and my brothers cleaning the table already .

"I'm sorry am I that late "I say putting my stuff on the couch . I walk up to the dinner table and grab a donut from the pink box . I eat it on the way to school . Once I arrive to school , I walk to my locker seeing Brooklyn five lockers away talking to Mario .

"Hey guys what's up"I ask hearing them stop talking about Morp .

"Hey your not still mad at me right "Mario says apologizing about the New York trip thing that happened .

"No it's okay but I almost lost my boyfriend but no I'm not mad "I say seeing Brooklyn upset

"Ok good "Mario says walking away to his friends . I look at Brooklyn and still she looked very upset .

"Is this about Hunter "I ask looking at her who is looking down

"He is taking Kaitlyn to Morp of Course not about Hunter "Brooklyn says sadly

"It's okay I haven't even got asked out yet "I say as that moment I see Jacob come in with flowers and chocolates .

"Have fun" Brooklyn says walking away

Jacob walks up to me asking me out to Morp . I say yes of course . He hands me flowers and chocolates . I hug him and walk to class . I see Hunter talking and smiling with the girl . On the other hand I see Brooklyn upset reading a book . On the other , other hand lol , I see Katie and Brandon hugging each other laughing .

The teacher walks in class and teaches us . He doesn't give us any homework today . Thank you ! He tells us about Morp and Brooklyn doesn't even pay attention . She kept on reading the book . I kept looking at her who was deep in to the story . She was reading live or die by Oliver goldsmith . Not actually a book made it up .

The teacher finishes the subject which was math . It was lunch . Everyone walked out of class . I was looking for Brooklyn but couldn't find her . I ran to the gym and saw her in the corner reading the book . I walk up to her and her eyes were getting filled with tears .

"You okay "I ask again

"You know this book is so true , you only get one time to live but a thousand miles begins with a single step "Brooklyn says looking up at me

The bell rings and school was over .

"Come on who cares about Hunter you don't need him let's go show the world how beautiful you are in the inside and out "I say grabbing her hand and walking home with her . She dresses up and gets ready and so do I . We wear makeup and our dresses we bought . We then walk to the school together . We take some pictures on the way .

Once we enter the music was so loud with smoke everywhere . There were balloons and confettis and more decorations . It was amazing . Brooklyn went and sat down . I was looking for Jacob but I couldn't find him . Maybe he didn't come yet whatever .

(Jacobs P.O.V)

"Why do I need to do this "I say as she keeps flirting with me

"Because you don't want Meghan suffering again right "Stacy says smirking

"Stacy I love Meghan I will do anything for her anything just to have her " I says as she leans in alittle bit

"Then kiss me "she whispers in my ear . Right at that moment I lean in and kiss her on the lips .

(Meghan's P.O.V )
I walk out the gym to find ,Jacob maybe he's out here . I see him on the wall kissing Stacy on the lips . Wow what a nice couple they are .

I clap as I walk closer . They both stop kissing as I see Hunter and the girl coming in .

"Meghan "Jacob says coming closer

"You know Jacob I actually thought you liked me but no I was wrong to ever fall in love with you stupid jerk  , save it don't even say anything I heard enough lies from you already , I know Alex may had been tough but he was better to you , you know why he didn't stab me in the back "I say as tears rush down my cheeks as I run home . He chases me .

"What do you want from me "I yell

"Meghan please listen " Jacob says

"No , I don't talk to bitches like you "I say walking away