10. Werewolves Don't Exist

(Jess's POV)

"You're kidding right?" I literally start laughing out loud at his question. He can't be serious can he? When I look up at him, his face is serious and I force myself to stop laughing.

"You're... not joking." I say pretending to be embarrassed. I then bust out a few more giggles.

"Jessica I'm serious!" He yells.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry." I say with my hands up. "I"ll help you find your douche of a brother."

"Wait, seriously?"

"Yeah... but on two conditions." I smirk.

"This isn't a negotiation." He says sternly.

"It is if you want your brother back."

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Well I want to feed on you, right now. And then after we find your brother, I want to kill you. Right in front of him." I say.

"You're full of shit." He says.

"Take it or leave it, pretty boy."

He stands there looking at me with hatred. It takes him a few minutes to contemplate a decision and I just watch him with a devious smile.

"I'll agree with it, as long as you leave John alone. He gets to live and you won't lay a hand on him." He says.

"Sounds like a plan." I lie. I knew he would agree.

He must be beyond stupid if he thinks I'm keeping that jerk alive. And he must be an idiot to think I wouldn't lie to get what I want. I'm a liar, it's what I do. It's a part of the "evil slut" curriculum.

He starts to untie me from the chair and I look at the raw skin the ropes left me with. I grit my teeth in pain and Nathan asks if I'm ok.

"Yeah I just need blood so I can heal faster." I say looking at his neck.

He takes a deep breath and takes a step towards me to where his neck is inches from mine. His presence almost distracts me from the hunger but I refuse to look him in the eyes. We can't have another moment. I can feel the tether between us that he was talking about, but I'm not sure what it is. The hunger is starting to overwhelm me so I decide to get a move on. I run my fingers across his neck and I felt a shiver go down his spine. I wan't to tell him that it won't hurt but then I'd be lying. So I don't say anything at all and I move my lips towards his neck. I then kiss around his neck in order to tease him and try to find the right spot. His whole body tenses as I do this and I lie and say that I do this with all of my victims. But really, I just wanted to kiss him. After a few more kisses my fangs come out and I sink my teeth, gently, into his neck.

Immediately, a liquid I've never tastes before goes down my throat. It's blood, for sure, but it's different. It sweet and addictive all at the same time and I find myself not being able to stop. Everything around me doesn't exist anymore except for his blood going down my throat. I've never felt this powerful and great before. My body is telling me to drain his whole body but my mind and soul is telling me to stop. I feel his body start to go limp as I'm conflicted on what I should do.

"Jess..." He whimpers.

I immediately push myself off of him as soon as he says my name. It took everything in me to do it as I would've killed him if I didn't stop.  I push him a little too hard as he falls backward and hits the wall.

"What are you?" I ask seriously, wiping his blood off of my face. His blood isn't normal. I have shivers through out my whole body as I'm resisting every urge to feed on him again.