7. 50 Shades of Gray

I arrive in my cabin a few minutes later and close the door quickly behind me. My breathing is heavy and I'm still very hungry. Feeding a little bit on that guy wasn't enough. I needed all of his blood to be completely full. But what I have found out is that I can heal people, which is something I've never done before. I'm not sure how it works or how I did it, but it worked. If Michael was here to see this he would've cheered with excitement probably drained me of my blood. I then look down and see the guys blood on my hands.

Shit, I hope no one noticed.

I walk over to my bed and grab my bag from under my bed. I open it and take out  my katana. I brush my fingers over the "JR" that I carved into the wooden handle. It's a constant reminder of the monster I am and the monster I shall continue to be.

I then hear a knock on my door.

"Grace are you in there?" Nathan asks. He must have seen me leave and followed me.

"Yeah! Just a minute!" I yell. I quickly put the katana and bag under my bed. I panic and rush to the bathroom and wash the blood off my hands. I check in the mirror to make sure no more excess blood is on me.

"Is everything ok?" I yells through the door.

"Just a second!"

Once all the blood goes down the sink, I wipe my hands on my shirt and run to open the door. Nathan is standing in front of me with a cute look of concern on his face.

"Are you ok?" He asks, taking a step forward and grabbing my face. My heart almost melted right then and there.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I ask casually while holding my breath.

"Well Jonathan said he saw you in the cafeteria with blood on your hands. Did one of your stitches come out?" He asks reaching down for my shirt.

"No, stop I'm fine." I say pushing him away. I hate to push him away like that.

"Oh." He says taking a step a step back. "I'm sorry I was just trying to look out for you." He says.

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry. It's been a long day." I say running my hand through my hair.

"I get it, may I have the chance to make it better?" he asks with a smirk.

"And how do you plan to make it better?" I say taking a step towards him while mimicking his smirk.

"Not like that." He laughs. "Follow me." He grabs my hand and drags me out of my cabin.

After a few minutes we arrive at what looks like a shooting range. There are six trees with six targets on them. To be honest, I hate guns and shooting, they are useless to me. You run out of ammo too quickly and I'm way quicker with my knife or katana.

"What are we doing here?"

"I wanted to teach you how to do something that I've been doing all my life." He says.

"Shooting?" I say with my eyebrow raised.

"No, knife throwing." He says.

It takes every bit of strength to keep myself from bursting out laughing. If anyone is an expert at knife throwing, it's me. But for the sake of Nathan, I have to pretend like I suck.

"Show me what you got." I say.

"Watch and learn."

I watch him open a case filled with beautiful throwing knives, almost as beautiful as mine. He grabs one by the blade and takes his stance in front of a tree. He throws the knife swiftly and it lands right on the target. As he does it the muscles on his arms and back flex.