4. Monsters Can't Love?

*edited 7/21/16*

I've lost something and I can never get it back. Can you guess what it is?

Wrong.

Over the past 10 years I've devoted my life to killing. Most of the people probably didn't deserve it but they were The Saviors, and I fuel off the revenge. I've completely lost my humanity and I don't care to have it back. The whole world has lost their humanity. Especially the saviors. They experiment and kill off innocent people just to find a stupid cure that they will never find. There's no such thing as a "cure". The only cure is death.

I was positive that I had no emotions whatsoever and that it was impossible for me to feel...well until I met the guy in the woods.

I don't know what lured me to him, but it was almost like he was pulling me to him, like a magnet, and I couldn't be released. I was in Arizona before I felt this pull and then I was in LA in a flash. I wasn't expecting to see him there, all by himself in the woods. Then, I thought it was some sort of trap, so I stood hidden in the distance. I also created a mini wind storm to block the man's sight.

But somehow he still saw me?

Then, I got curious, so I moved closer to him, realizing that it wasn't an ambush. Then, he had the nerve to pull a gun on me and shoot me! For some reason, that actually pissed me off. Usually, when someone shoots me I find it funny. This time I felt...betrayed?

We ended up having a mini fight and he managed to knock me to the ground. Well...only because I let him. Soon enough, I had him pinned and I was excited about this meal because I hadn't eaten in a few days. Saying I was hungry was an understatement. I lowered my head to his neck and his heartbeat sped up. His smell was intoxicating, and I knew I couldn't hold back much longer. I usually like to tease my prey before I actually bite them, so I start giving him little kisses on his neck and jaw and I finally found the right spot to bite. My fangs came out and I was ready, but then all of a sudden, I stopped. Something inside my head told me not to bite the guy...that I couldn't. The guy realized my hesitation so before he could escape my grasp I did something even I didn't expect.

I kissed him. Hard.

Now I will admit, I've kissed a lot of men that I've killed before. Before it was just to throw them off guard and even tease them a little. But this was different. I'm not sure why but when I kissed this guy, I didn't want to stop. For a moment I forgot everything and it was just me and him. I felt like I've kissed him before, like I've known him my whole life. His kiss was almost as addictive as the blood pumping throughout his body. But it wasn't addictive enough; I felt the hunger kick back in and I knew I would bite him any second.

So I vanished. I ran as fast as I could not knowing where I was going.

Now I'm in some random abandoned house, laying on an old torn up couch. I can't stop thinking about that guy. He had the most beautiful crystal blue eyes that I have ever seen and his lips...

Shit, what am I doing?

I can't be falling for some random guy. It's impossible for me to love someone, especially since he could be a part of The Saviors. I should have killed him when I had the chance. Somehow, he made me feel for the first time in a long time. But I can't let my emotions back in...not now. I've managed to wipe out over 100 camps around the country in the last ten years. There's about 5 camps in each state with about 15-30 people within the group. I've managed to wipe out every camp in the 14 east coast states, as well as in the 6 states that run from Alabama to Vermont.

After I finished wiping out those camps something pulled me back to LA, where everything started and where The Savior's main camp is located. I haven't even attempted wiping out their main camp because it is a lot larger with a lot of security and they could possibly capture me. If they capture me it's over, I wouldn't die but I would never get out. I can't take that chance.