Requested ♥°♥ Fireworks Sweating

I'm sorry @-drizzy

Zoe

I drink my sweet tea, as I lay by the pool. My cousin comes over and tosses his hat on to my head, plopping down on his back next to me.

"Bleh." Swazz closes his eyes, while I look at him and laugh.

"Hello to you too, John." I joke, a smirk growing on his face before his eyes open.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?" Swazz rolls on his side, his chin laying on his fist, while his smile appears on his face.

I look at all the people that were invited by Swazz, seeing no one I know of.

"There's no one here to hang out with." I answer, Swazz scoffing.

"Because I'm not here." Swazz rolls his eyes, me laughing at his fake hurt look. "And I guess, Tez. But he's no fun."

"Besides your lovable self and Tez, there's no one here to hang out with." I laugh, Swazz smiling again.

"Well, that'll change in a little bit. The Jacks should be coming soon, and Sammy is bringing Stass and Skate." Swazz explains, my heart beating faster and my hands slightly sweating.

Skate and I always had this awkward tension between us, that I could never pinpoint why. It was so awkward that I couldn't even tell what type of tension it was between us. It happened when Swazz first introduced him to me, and we just looked at each other. And ever since then, the tension's been there.

Besides the tension being there, I had a crush on Skate. Making things even more awkward.

By the time I was done thinking, Swazz had left and more people were here. I sat up on the pool chair, grab my sweet tea, and head inside. All I could see was red, white, and blue. Everyone was in the colors, and looked damn near the same.  How the fuck am I supposed to find Swazz in this mess?

I bump into something— excuse me, someone. I look up to see Sammy, an enormous grin on his face.

"Babygirl!" I giggle, as Sammy grabs me into a bear hug.

"Hey Sammy bear." I hug him back.

Sammy is that one dude that you're cool with but if he asked you to date him, you would in a millisecond.

"Hey, ZoZo." Stass smiles at me, hugging me after Sammy lets me go.

"What's up guys?" I greet the both of them, hugging Stass.

"Nothing much, we're just gonna get some drinks." Stass answers. "Wanna come with?"

"Sure."

***
"Fuck." I moan under my breath, as I grind into the guy that's behind me.

I didn't know who he was, but got damn it he was definitely packing. After I had a whole bunch of shots with Sammy and Stas, we all went to the dance floor. Of course, Sammy and Stas somehow ran off together and left me by myself. But I'm cool with it, as long as we're all having fun, I'm okay. But right now, I'm more than okay with this hunk behind me.

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom, pretty lil' mama." The guy behind me whispers in my ear over the pounding music.

"Okay, daddy." I reply, him leading us.

As we make our way upstairs, I look at his arm, the red lines that spell the title Mom on him reminding me who he was. I follow him in shock, but the alcohol just fueling my temptations of having him for the night.

We get to an empty bedroom, Skate instantly picking me up. Wrapping my arms and legs around him, I kiss all over his neck. I look down, him looking up; his eyes a certain type of brown that holds a fire in them.

"Holy shit, Zoe, I did not know you could throw back like that on the dance floor." Skate states, causing a smirk to form on my face.

"Just wait till you see what I can do in the bed." I reply, Skate chuckling.

He lays down on the bed, me on top of him.

"So, why don't you show daddy what you can do." Skate now holding a smirk.

I lean down, kissing his lips, while he gropes and kneads my ass through my bathing suit bottom. As I make my trail down from his lips to his neck and chest, he takes off my bottoms and pulls on the strings of my top. I sit up, pulling off my top and throwing it behind me, before getting down to business.

I pull his swim trunks down, grabbing ahold of his meat. I circle my tongue on his tip, Skate instantly groaning.

"Fuck, lil' mama go lower." His hands find their way to the top of my head, but I slap them away.

In result of the pain I gave his hands, he holds on to the sheets, moaning as I deepthroat him.

"Shit, Zoe! I'm gonna bust!" Skate grunts, making me giggle.

A little bit of drool comes out of my mouth, Skate instantly cumming at the sight of it. I move my mouth off of him, moving on top of his dick.

"Can I ride you daddy?" I say with a slight smirk.

"Yes you may, lil' mama."

With that I begin to ride him, rocking back and forth, pushing on to his chest to keep my balance when I bounce. Moans and the clapping of our skin jumps off the walls, Skate holding tight on to my hips and ass.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I lean down, chest to chest with Skate.

I moan into his ears, him instantly twitching in me.

"Can I cum in you?" Skate mumbles.

"Yeah, I'm on the— fuck, yes. I'm on the p-pill." I stutter, Skate nodding.

As soon as I start to cum, Skate cums, both of us moaning into each other's ears.

Once my body is done, I fall asleep on top of him; probably the biggest smile on face on display.

***

"Holy shit. Babe, babe wake up." I grunt at the person who's shaking me. "C'mon, wake up."

I open my eyes, seeing Skate laying next to me.

"What the hell happened last night?" I yawn, facing him.

"Well." Skate chuckles, scratching the back of his neck. "Let's just say, we should keep it a secret for Swazz's sake, babe."

"Did you just call me babe?" I furrow my eyebrows, Skate instantly looking nervous.

"What? No—no I didn't—I just—"

"Babe, it's cool." I smile, kissing his cheek, Skate grinning and blushing.

God, I love this fool.