Requested ♥°♥ Freak of The Week

Requested by champagne_mamiD

As flashes continue to go off, I feel the cool air from the huge fans surrounding me on my stomach and butt. As different songs play, I continue to model different swimsuits. I occasionally smile at my boyfriend, Dillon, him smirking at me every time. After a few swimsuit changes, Dillon puts on one of the guy swim trunks and poses with me.

Then out of nowhere one my favorite songs comes on.

I bounce my butt a little bit, because how can someone not dance to this? Dillon holds my hips to stop me, but after a while of trying he just joins in. The camera guy gets a few good pictures, before just going wild and snapping everything we do.

I go behind Dillon and hold him, grinding my lower body into him as I kiss his back, Dillon trying to pose for the camera. Before he can do anything I run away from Dillon before he catches me midway on the set, and he picks me up with his chest against my back. Both of us are laughing, and the photographer decides that's the last picture.

"Thanks guys." He smiles before leaving, while the rest of the crew wander off.

"C'mon." I grab Dillon's hand and practically drag him to my dressing room.

When we're inside, I slam the door closed behind us locking it as well. Before Dillon can process anything, I push him into my make up chair and pull his trunks off. As I expected, his cock was rock hard. You could probably cut diamonds with it.

I reach to pull down my swimsuit bottoms, but Dillon stops me and just places me on his cock. I feel him stretch me as moans fall out of my mouth so gracefully.

"Bounce that sweet ass of yours for daddy, princess." Dillon groans in my ear from behind.

I moan at his words, getting even wetter. I slowly bounce on his long, thick length before getting faster. I feel my butt cheeks clap against his thighs, Dillon guiding me with his hands on my hips.

"Fuck, Daniella." Dillon moans, a smirk playing on my lips but it quickly goes away when Dillon starts thrusting his hips up.

"Holy shit!" I scream, holding on the arm rests of the chair. "Fuck I'm gonna cum."

"Me too, baby girl." Dillon mumbles.

Out of the blue, I feel Dillon cum his sticky thick load painting my walls. That causes me to do the same. I squirt all over Dillon, screaming his name repeatedly. I feel a hard slap against my right cheek, knowing what that means.

"Fuck, daddy!" I yell, before getting off of him.

Standing far away from each other, we hold the same look.

"Round 2?" We both question at the same time. We laugh before going at it again.