Requested ♥°♥ Drunk Calls

Here you are, @-wannabegoddess

I sigh for probably the thousandth time tonight. Swazz moves away from me, rolling on to his back on his side of the bed.

"Babe, come on—" I plead for Swazz to continue but he cuts me off.

"Just answer it." Swazz rolls his eyes, getting off of our bed.

I watch him walk into the bathroom connected to our room, slamming the door behind him, as I answer the call. My ex Brian, has been calling every night for the past week, which results in Swazz and I arguing, me crying myself to sleep and Swazz leaving to Nate's place pissed off.

"Hello?" I say frustratedly, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Baby girl, is that you?" I hear the slurred voice of Brian, before he hearing him chuckle. "Listen, baby girl, I think you should leave that little white boy of yours, and come back to me."

"Brian, what do you want? You're causing unwanted trouble, as usual. Can't you just leave me alone? We're through, done, expired. Stop calling me baby girl because, you don't have the rights to. And that little white boy, is more man than your lying, cheating ass."

As I'm finishing my last sentence, I see Swazz leaving the bathroom, coming toward the bed. His lips connect to my neck, making me slightly gasp.

"Baby girl, you know you miss me. What I did was wrong, I know, but baby girl I only want you now. I need you now." Brian groans. "If you know what I mean, baby girl." Brian chuckles, just as Swazz bites my neck, before licking and blowing on that spot.

What are you doing? I mouth to Swazz once he moves back from my neck.

Keep talking on the phone. Swazz mouths to me, before going back to attack my neck.

I accidentally let a moan slip, while Brian is talking.

"Baby girl, I getting off to my voice?" Brian questions, as Swazz is sliding his hand up and down my body.

"Yes!" I squeal, as Swazz roughly takes ahold of my left breast, while biting my right one, since my shirt and bra was already off.

"Mm, baby girl you're making me so hard." Brian growls into the phone, making me roll my eyes.

Swazz goes down to my legs, pulling my underwear down too my ankles, tossing them on the floor. Swazz licks his lips, before beginning to ferociously eat me out. I scream out, causing Swazz to moan.

"That's right, baby girl. Scream again." Brian groans, as I continue to moan different curses.

"You taste so sweet, kitten." Swazz whispers in my ear, as he sticks a finger in me. "Mm, sweet and tight. I like that, kitten. Do you like when my fingers are inside of you?" Swazz bites gently on my earlobe, making cry out a yes.

"That's good to know, baby girl. I'm gonna cum too." Brian says into the phone, but my mind is focused on Swazz pulling his finger into me. "On the count of 3, scream who's making you feel so good."

Swazz adds another finger, before going back down on me. He flicks his tongue around my clit, making my climax come even closer.

"3." Brian gasps, just as Swazz hits my g-spot.

"John, fuck!" I scream, my cum squirting on to Swazz, him continuing to finger me.

Swazz takes the phone away from me, holding it with his left hand, while he uses his right hand to prolong my orgasm.

"Sorry, buddy. But I've got this under control. Don't call again, bye." With that, Swazz ends the call while pulling his fingers out of me. "God, I love you so much, kitten."