4: Day He Proposes Part 1

G-Eazy

December 4. It was the day that he couldn't forget, and not only because of his album coming out that day. Gerald was on stage, and face timed you, since you were in his dressing room chilling.

"Babe, come to the stage." Gerald smiles into the camera, while the fans screamed.

"G, what the hell do you think you're doing?" You question, but make your way to the stage area.

"You'll see." He smirks, winking into the camera before ending the call.

You roll your eyes, walking to the side of the stage to see G tying his sneaker.

"Really Gerald?" You laugh. "Is this why you called me out here? To watch you tie your shoe?" You raise an eyebrow at him, him giving you a blank look.

"C'mere." He says loud enough for you to hear, without the help of his microphone.

You do as told, but gasp when you see what he holds.

"Baby girl, I might be dumb because, I do some dumb shit, but dammit I ain't stupid because, if I was I wouldn't be proposing to you." G smiles, as you try to hold in the tears. "Baby girl, will you marry me?"

Skate Maloley

January 31. It just kind of happened, actually. You were doing some laundry, sorting through the clothes in different piles. As you pick up Nate's jacket he had worn and got kool-aid on, something tumbles out of the pocket. You roll your eyes, considering you had told Nate a million times to take everything out of his pockets before, he puts it in the dirty clothes hamper.

"Ima knock some common sense into him, and see what the fuck he do." You mumble, picking it up without giving it a proper look.

You jogged down to the living room where Nate, Derek, and the guys were joking around and playing games.

"Nathan Montgomery Maloley, I will beat yo ass, if you destroy my washer machine with your foolishness." You scold, Nate looking up at you, while the guys try not to laugh.

"Shit." Nate mumbles, as his eyes land on the box. "Did you look in it or no?" Nate questions you, hoping you didn't.

"No, because it's none of my damn business." You answer, putting it in his hand.

"Man, just do it." Derek chuckles, you giving him a confused look.

"What are you talking about?" You look at Derek, before you feel a tap on your leg.

Looking down, you see Nate with the box open, a diamond ring sitting perfectly in it.

"Lil' mama, no offense, but it's your business, since you ruined the surprise." Nate chuckles, as you gasp.

"Baby, I'm s-" Nate cuts you off, with a raised hand and another chuckle.

"It's alright, lil' mama. But will you let me marry you?"

Jack Johnson

The day of your birthday. Yeah, it was the biggest surprise on your day.

Jack had thrown you a party, which consisted of all your family and friends. As you sit with your friends, more like sisters, you hear the tapping of a microphone. Everyone's attention goes to the DJ, Jack and Gilinsky standing next to him with a microphone in each of their hands.

"Hey everybody, I just want to thank you all for coming to celebrate my world's birthday." Jack smiles at you, as you blow him a kiss. "I'd like to sing something, and it comes to my mind every time I look at (y/n)'s beautiful face."

You then hear the beat to 3005 by Childish Gambino start, the Jack's beginning to sing/rap the entire song. As the song gets to the end, instead of Gilinsky singing the chorus, Johnson is singing it while making his way towards you.

As he finishes the song, he kneels in front of you, pulling the ring out of his pocket. 

"Will you marry me, so we can be together pass 3005?" Jack smirks.