Requested ♥°♥ The Crying Game

playlxst

I shake my head, panting from the heated argument of the day between Nate and I. He leans against the doorframe to our bedroom across from me, his arms crossed over his chest while his eyes are steadily on the window.

I look at his arm, drops of crimson red plopping on to the Asian rug I had bought two months ago. That'll never come out, I can tell that by now. Tears prick my eyes as I look at him, I don't want to be like this.

I sniffle while thinking of losing him, my head hanging low. I remember all the memories we made. When we first met.

I stand in the booth, recording another one of my songs for my album Pink Friday (just believe you're Nicki). The beat for my song Right Thru Me plays through my headphones before I begin. When I finish I look up to see some white boy, but a cute one.

He smiles, dimples appearing. I smile back before leaving the booth to see what he came in here for.

"Hi, how can I help you?" I ask politely, the guy checking me out before laying his eyes on my eyes.

"I heard you from my studio room, and thought I needed to put a face to the wonderful voice. And if I say so myself, your face is marvelous." I giggle at his reply, blushing. "I'm Nate."

"Zsana." Our hands connected as we shook each other's, sparks flying everywhere.

I slightly smile at the thought, before memories of our worse moments ever.

"Who is she?!" I yell, throwing a dish at Nate, but it's off by an inch.

He leans against the island in our kitchen, as I stand near the sink tears freely running down my face.

"She's just a fan. You need to fucking chill!" He yells back.

"Did you fuck her?! Did you treat her better than you treat me?! Why didn't you tell me she was on tour with you, if she's just a fan?!" I scream throwing another dish at him, Nate dodging it. "Did you even miss me?" I whisper, his answer making the decision of breaking my heart or not.

"I didn't fuck anybody! She wasn't on tour with me either! She just showed up to a few shows in a row!" Nate snaps. "And why would I even miss a crazy, nagging, clingy bitch?!" I gasp at his last comment, my heart shattering.

I stand in shock of his words, while his chest heaves up and down while his face is contorted in anger. The sound of his ringing causes him to pull out his phone.

"Know you don't like to go, but gotta ask if you want to go clubbing with me and the guys." Nate reads aloud but in a hushed voice. "Sure." He says as he types on his phone.

The urge to break down and cry comes over me, knowing he's leaving to go to clubs with the boys instead of fixing our problems with me.

I bite my lip to fight the urge and not let tears fall.

"Clean up your mess." Nate says, as he grabs his coat and leaves; slamming the door behind him makes me slightly jump.

I then remember what happened last week, cringing at the events that happened.

"So I leave you for two months, and you go and fuck one of my best friends?!" Nate yells, after bursting into the kitchen.

I put the knife I was using to make a sandwich on my plate, looking at Nate like he was crazy.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I furrow my eyebrows at him, him closing close while his face turns red.

"You fucked Derek while I was on tour, multiple times let me add. How many times did you fuck him?!" Nate yells in my face, lightly spitting on me.

"I never fucked Derek, what are you talking about! Who even told you that bullshit?!" I snap.

"Tiffany told me!" When that name slips off his tongue, his face goes from red and angry to pale and nervous.

"Tiffany, as in the bitch you fucked and that I used to call a friend?!" My turn to be angry.

Before Nate can try and protest, I grab the closest thing and hitting him in the face. I realize it's the bottle Ace of Clubs that we got from Rihanna, when we had our co-album release party 2 weeks ago.

Nate stumbles back, a bruise beginning to form on his cheek.

"What now?" I hear Nate question, pulling me from the memories in my mind.

I look up at him, tears falling on both of our faces.

"I don't know." I whisper, his eyes instantly landing on me wider than usual.

"Do you still love me? Do you still want to be with me?" He asks, worry clear in his tone of voice.

"Yes for both questions." I answer, Nate coming over to me.

He holds my face in his hands. He wipes my tears away, kissing my forehead.

"I don't want to lose you. I truly don't, Zsana." Nate's voice cracks, my hands wiping his tears away.

"Neither do I." I reply.

"How about, we stay out of the public's eye for a while? We stay here and act like we were a non-famous couple. And we go back to being that powerful famous couple when we're good." Nate suggests, me nodding in agreement.

"That's perfect." I smile, him smiling too.