Requested ♥°♥ Meeting

"What if he doesn't like me?" Bryson sounded like me, when I was getting ready to meet Harley.

Today, we were picking up my son, from my ex's house. Michael, my ex, travelled around the world as a photographer, and usually took our son, Chris, with him. So today, would be the first time Bryson is meeting Michael and Chris, hence the reason reason why bet is nervous.

"Babe, he's going to love you. Don't worry, and besides he'll like you because, you make me happy." I explain, leaning over to kiss Bryson's cheek.

"Alright." Bryson nods, unlocking the car, so we can get out.

As we walk up to the apartment building, I hold Bryson's hand in mine, squeezing it for reassurance. We walk to the entrance, me pressing the button for Michael's apartment. He buzzes us in, letting us get to the apartment building.

Michael and I broke up on good terms. We both felt like we didn't take our relationship as a we should have. We treated our relationship more like a friendship, until we had sex and created Chris. Even during and after the pregnancy, we still acted as friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend. So when I brought up the idea of breaking up and just being friends, Michael was cool with it.

We get to Michael's apartment, Bryson knocking. The door swings open, Michael standing there with Chris on his hip, Chris grinning.

"Mommy!" Chris yells out of excitement, Michael passing Chris over to me.

Bryson lets go of my hand, so I can hold Chris, Chris practically jumping into my arms.

"Hey, baby! How are you, my little munchkin? Have you been a good boy for daddy?" I place kisses all over Chris' face, him laughing uncontrollably.

"Yeah, he's been good. He even won a few rounds of horse, when we were on the basketball court, down the block." Michael grins, tickling Chris. "Hey, you must be Bryson. Nice to meet you." Michael stretches his hand out, Bryson shaking it.

"You too." Bryson smiles, before realizing that Chris is staring at him in curiosity. "Hey, man. What's going on?" Chris smiles, putting his hand out the same way Michael did.

"I'm Christopher, but call me Chris for short." Bryson shakes Chris' hand, letting me know that everyone would get along perfectly fine.