Requested ♥°♥ Possible

Requested by playlxst

I sigh, sliding down the wall of our bathroom. I couldn't believe it. This was the fifth test of the week, and still no results. Gerald, aka my husband of a year, and I have been trying for a kid ever since our honeymoon. And still, not a single positive pregnancy test.

"Fuck!" I scream at the top of my lungs, breaking down into tears.

I hear quick, loud, heavy footsteps on the stairs, but I don't even move a finger. A tall shadow looms over me, but I don't look up, since I already know who it is.

"Babe, you alright? What's wrong?" G questions, sitting down next to me.

"Negative. Another fucking negative test. We're never going to have kids, this proves it! If we didn't know before, this sure as hell does!" I snap, G pulling me into his side.

"Shit." He mumbles into my hair, rubbing my arm and back, as my tears continue to swim down my face.

A sob escapes from my body, G holding me tighter.

"Don't cry, babe. C'mon we gotta be strong, alright?" Just at the sound of G's voice cracking let's me know he's on the verge of crying.

I feel wetness on the top of my head, letting me know G is crying now. Just at the thought of him crying makes my heart break even more, and my chest contract in pain.

Gerald never cries. The only time I've seen him ever cry was on our wedding day, when I was walking down the aisle. That's the only time I've seen him cry.

I hold him as well, both of us rocking back and forth, letting out all the emotions.

1 Month Later

"The time is up. It's time to check." G brings me out of my wondering thoughts, as we both take scared steps toward our connected bathroom. G hesitantly picks up the test, his face holding no emotion.

"No. Not again, please not again." I whisper, tears pricking my eyes.

"We're having a baby." G puts the test down, turning towards me with an enormous smile on his face now.

He picks me up, spinning me around, while I squeal with happiness. G then puts me down, both of us holding smiles on our faces.

"We're going to have a baby!" Gerald cheers, jumping up and down with me.

"I can't wait!" I hug G, him hugging me even tighter.

G lets go of me, dropping to his knees. His hands yank the bottom of my shirt up, his hands then moving to my stomach. The feeling of his cold hands on my warm belly makes me shiver, G lowly chuckling at my reaction.

He kisses all over my tummy with his plump pink lips, making me giggle at the ticklish feeling.

6 Months Later

I sing to the sweet melody of Halsey's song, Roman Holiday, as I wash myself. I rub over my protruding stomach, happy to know my baby is happily in there. As I sing the chorus, I rinse my body off, using my hands to make sure the soap is off my belly.

I then feel a wet feeling trickling down my legs, making me gasp. I then look down to see...