Requested ♥°♥ Slid In The DM's Like

Here you go, playlxst!

"Baby girl, look at this." Bryson comes towards me with his phone, as I sit on the couch in the living room.

Bryson hands me his phone, my eyes looking at a nasty ass picture of some girl's tits.

You could have this for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, AND a midnight snack. Just leave your lil wifey, baby boy. You know I could pleasure you more than her. ;-) ;-)

I sigh, rolling my eyes. This girl named Camilla Gimenez has been begging for Bryson's attention, ever since Don't dropped and became popular. She's a Brazilian model, which could make any girl just a tad bit insecure. But when you have a guy likes Bryson, who lets you know that he cares and loves you everyday, you wouldn't give a damn about some random hoe.

I scroll up to see she's been trying to get Bryson's attention for the past few days, but Bryson has continuously told her off. A new message pops up, from Camilla. Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Baby boy, I need you now. Here call me. xxx-xxx-xxxx

"Shit, she ain't say nothin' but a word." I scoff, calling the number Camilla had just sent.

"Hey, baby boy. I see you've finally come around." Camilla says, not knowing I put her ass on speaker.

Answer her. I mouth to Bryson, him obeying.

"Yeah, what's up?" Bryson replies, but looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Well, right now I'm licking my fingers to get my puss wet, just for you. I'm thinking about you, wishing you were with me, eating me out." I try to hold my laughter in, as I hear her thirsty ass try to turn Bryson on.

"That's great, boo. But don't forget the image of me, Bryson's 'lil wifey', bouncing on his dick, bitch. Text, call, or try to get in any contact with my husband, and I will make a point of hitting you up side your motherfucking head, with a baseball bat. Now since it's almost the holidays, I'll let you know this. Try to get Bryson's attention one more godamn time, and I will stuff a Christmas tree up your hoe ass, then light your ass up with Hanukkah candles, then send your ass off to Africa, so they can best yo ass like the piñata you are, for Kwanzaa. Happy holidays, you played yourself."

With that, I ended the call, blocked from all social media on my accounts and Bryson's, all while Bryson stares at me in shock.

"Let a bitch, try me. I will take her life, in a millisecond." I roll my eyes, Bryson laughing his head off.

"I love you, Zsana." Bryson laughs, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too, boo." I kiss his lips.