Requested ♥°♥ Act A Fool

Here you go, @-wannabegoddess

Warning: THIS IS SMUT THIS DOES CONTAIN SEX, IF YOU SO NOT LIKE IT, DO NOT READ IT. That is all.

I sip on  my second glass of strawberry daiquiri, my eyes glued to my boyfriend, Swazz. He was laughing and smoking with Derek, KDL, and a few other guys. The music was jumping, drinks and weed were being passed around, all while I tried to figure out how I can get Swazz's attention.

"Lil mama, you having fun?" Nate comes up behind me, cheesing with his dimples on display.

"Kind of." I sigh, looking away fromm Swazz, my eyes looking at Nate. "Swazz and I got in an argument before coming here, so he hasn't even looked in my direction ever since we set a foot in here."

"Lil mama, I want you to do me a favor then." Nate states, before taking a hit from his joint. "I want you to down that drink, dance with me, and don't pay any mind to Swazz. Aight?"

"Bet." I smirk, finishing my drink in one gulp.

I take the strawberry out of drink, and bite it, looking right into Nate's milk chocolate eyes. Nate takes my hand in his, guiding us to the dance floor. I nod my head to the song playing, which just so happened to be Money by Nate and Derek. Nate turns me around, so my back is to his chest. Nate wraps his left arm around my waist, his head near my ear.

Nate starts to rap his part of the song, biting the bottom of my ear.

"Y'know lil mama, you lookin' real good tonight." Nate whispers in my ear, making me grin. "Look at Swazz, he's lookin hella salty right now. And I know, you're just doing this to get him jealous."

I look up to see Nate was right. Swazz looked like he was ready to snap somebody's neck— preferably Nate's. I turn around to Nate, chest to chest this time.

"How'd you know?" I question, still dancing with Nate.

"Jada, it's the most obvious thing at this party, except for Sammy trying to find a girl for the night." Nate chuckles, me giggling as well.

"Well, I never knew it was that obvious." I reply, Nate nodding before taking a hit from his joint again.

"Excuse me." Swazz unwraps Nate's arm from me, taking me away from Nate.

As I look back at Nate, I see mouth the words, Good luck, lil mama. Oh, God. Swazz brings us to an empty room, closing and locking the door after us. Swazz sits on the bed, his chin resting on his clenched fists.

"Lay across my lap, bottoms up." Swazz says calmly, too calmly if I say so myself.

"Swazz, I—" Swazz cuts me off.

"Did I fucking stutter. Lay across my godamn lap, with your ass in the air. Now." Swazz growls, making me walk over to him quickly, obeying him.

Swazz roughly tugs my skirt down my legs, smacking my left ass cheek. I gasp at the sudden gesture, the pain quickly melting into pleasure.

"When I tell you to do  something, you do it. Understand?" Swazz growls, me nodding quickly, while my bottom lip is tugged in between my teeth. "I saw you, with your little act with Skate. You were acting like a fool, down there. Now, I'm going to teach you some manners." As he said this, Swazz lazily moved his finger on my clit, while my mouth let small moans escape left, right, and middle.

Swazz smacks my ass 10 times, on both cheeks. By the time he's finished, my juices are dripping on to his black jeans.

"Bend over, and lean against the wall." I automatically follow his directions, making my butt pop out a little bit more.

I hear the unbuckling of Swazz's favorite belt, before it drops to the ground. I bite my lip in anticipation, wishing Swazz would just touch me already. I feel his hand move from my left shoulder, down to my boob.

"Sexy, but gotta go." Swazz mumbles in my ear, unzipping the back of top, letting it drop to the floor. "No bra, I see. Baby girl, did you know you were gonna get fucked tonight?"

I shake my head, but Swazz smacks my ass again.

"C'mon, baby girl. Use your words, for papi." With the mixture of his deep, husky voice and the words slipping off his tongue, my legs become weak, the urge to cum becoming more of a need, than a want.

"Yes, papi." It comes out more of a whisper, Swazz chuckling.

Before I can process anything, Swazz's hands are wrapped tightly on my hips, as his dick plunges inside of me. I scream Swazz's name out, as he continues to thrust into me, hitting my spot with every thrust. I claw at the wall, hoping the pleasure never stops.

"John, fuck!" I exclaim, when he somehow goes even deeper.

"Papi, baby girl. Remember that." Swazz smacks my ass, making me cry out.

"Papi, I'm gonna cum." I say, Swazz pulling my upper body up, so my back is to his chest.

"On the count of 3." Swazz brings in my ear, holding me up with his arm around my breasts. "1." Swazz groans.

2-2." I stutter, on the verge of letting go, as the knot is tugging in my stomach.

"3." I scream, while Swazz groans the number, both of us being overwhelmed with the intense amount of bliss.

Swazz rubs my clit, stretching out my orgasm. Once we've caught our breath, Swazz pulls out, picking me up bridal style. He lays me on the bed first, climbing next to me, so we can spoon.

"Jada?" Swazz mumbles, with his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Hm?" I reply, already on the verge of sleep.

"I love you, and don't ever want you taken away from me. Especially from Skate." Swazz explains, kissing the side of my head.

"I love you too, John. And don't worry, I won't ever leave you."