Chapter 29

We got home from our honeymoon and everything was great. Katelyn took care of the kids amazingly like I knew she would. It was so good to see the kids again. I miss them so much! I loved our honeymoon though and I wouldn't change a thing about it. After me and Aaron unpacked I went to catch up with Katelyn. I walked in and saw Katelyn and Travis kissing.

"Get a room you two." I said giggle sitting on the couch.

"You know we already have a house together." Katelyn said with her hands on her hip.

"Whatever." I said smiling.

"So how was the trip?" Katelyn asked.

"Oh my gosh Katelyn you should have been there it was beautiful!" I said all fan girl like. Then I told her all about the trip and we talked for hours.

"So how were my kids while I was gone?" I asked

"They were great. I think they all loved hanging out with each other. They did miss you two a lot but Summer and Winter keep them distracted. They didn't really fuse a lot because they were always with each other. Shannon and Bash are very close way closer than Winter and Summer. I think it is a twin thing. They never fight but my kids do." She started laughing

"Aw thanks Katelyn but I better start heading home."

"Ok love yah."

"Love yah to."

I walked inside to see Aaron playing with the kids.

"Hey I am home." I said as Aaron walked up and kissed my check.

"Hey babe, how was Katelyn's?" He asked

"Good we talked about the honeymoon and the kids and other stuff. So what do you want for supper?"

"Ah I already cooked supper and it is your favorite. Steak."

"Thank you. I love you so much."

"I love you to." He said laughing as he walked to the kitchen.

After we at supper I put the kids to bed. That night I cuddled with Aaron all night dreaming of my family and how much I loved them.