Chapter 14

Aphmau P.O.V.

It was Katelyn and Travis's wedding day! I am so excited because Katelyn deserves someone she love's and I am the maid of honor. Travis had Dante be his best man and Aaron, Garroth, and Lauarance be his groomsmen. Kawaii~Chan, Cadenza,Nicole, and Lucinda were Katelyn's braidsmaids. Abby and winter were the flower girls. Katelyn's cousin Taylor was the ringbarrer. I went to see if Katelyn was done with her makeup and she looked so pretty. Her makeup and hair were perfect. Her dress was sweet heart neckline and it had just a little bling but not to much. "Are you nervous?" I asked her. "Of course" she said. "Don't worry Katelyn. You have never loked better in your life and you love him and he loves you. Nothing else matters. "Thanks Aphmau"

*Time skip to Cermony*

Abby pulled Winter in a little wagon as Winter dropped petals on the Isle. Then Taylor brought the rings and everyone walked down the isle. Katelyn then walked down the isle with her dad at her side. Soon after that her and Travis said there vows. Katelyn went first. "Travis I love you with all my heart and I always will. When I first saw you in high school I thought you were cute. Then I gained a crush on you. I already knew you had a crush on me. You were always a real flirt but I always knew you never ment any of it. Then when I figure out I was pregnet with Winter I was over joyed. Then you proposed and I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you." Tears of joy were running down Katelyn's check. Then Travis said his vow's. "Katelyn from the first moment I saw you in high school I hade a crush on you. I know I flirt around a lot but the only time I ment any of it was when I said it to you. When you told me you were pregnet with Winter I was the happiest man on earth. Now I know I could never live with out ethier of you." The they said I Do and Kissed a REALLY long kiss. Once they were done Tavis yelled "Let's Party" After the ceremony we had the night of our live we danced and danced and danced and danced. Katelyn and Travis's first dance was to Neverland by Zendaya and they danced amazing. The kids were dancing together and playing around and it was really cute. Then me and Aaron danced and all I could do the whole night was smile. When Katelyn and Travis left for there honeymoon they were so cute and happy. It was one of the best most amazing days in the in the whole world.