Chapter 12

Aaron P.O.V.

Aphmau has been getting nightmares every night for a couple of weeks now. I am very worried she says every night they feel more real. I am scared for her all I want is to see her smile and for her to be happy. So I decided to do a cheer up day were we do all of her favorite thing. So I went down stairs to see her wrapped up in a ball of blanket with a cup of tea in hand. She was so beautiful sitting there. "Hey" I said as I came down the stairs. She didn't respond. She just sat there drinking her coffee. "Hey I have an Idea how about we go do anything you want today to make you feel better." "Anything" She said as she perked up with a smile. That's the first time she had smiled in weeks. "Anything you want." "Just you and me all day doing whatever we want." "Yep if you want" She ran up stairs to get ready.

*Time skip to when they get in the car*

"So what do you want to do" "Let's head to IHOP for breakfast" "Ok" We went to IHOP first then to the mall where I bought Aph anything she wanted but all she got was a new outfit for date night. Then we went to lunch. Next we went to the arcade were we played laser tag and other arcade games. Then went to the lake and hung out a bit. Dinner was next and last we went to a hilltop in the woods to watch the sun set. When we got home we went straight to bed because it had been a long day. I held her as she went to sleep. Then I realized that was the first time in a long time she sleep peacefully. Today had been the best day ever. 

Aphmau P.O.V.

That night I sleep peacefully. That night I dreamed of Aaron and our life together. I couldn't thank him enough for what he did for me today. I love him so much.