Chapter 8

Aaron's P.O.V.

Aphmau woke up today. I am so happy. The whole day I just laid next to her in her hospital bed. I was happy but I felt like I let her down. "I am sorry I wasn't there to save you." I said as tears ran down my face. "Aaron" I cut her off in the middle of her sentence. "You yelled my name before you were hit. I should have been there to save you. I should be the one in that ambulance." "Aaron you were here for me the whole time I was in the hospital. Look at you. You look like you about killed yourself . That's more than I could ask for."

*Time skip back to when the car hit Aphmau*

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Aaron went to get his glasses so I headed to the car. When I was on my way there I turned my head and a car was inches away from me. I saw Aaron and him holding me and every moment I ever had with him. I could see our weeding and our kids and us growing old together. Then I saw him losing me and how I couldn't do that to him. I just always felt protected by him and with out thought I screamed his name. Then everything was black and the last thing I remember was turning around seeing his face and him seeing mine. We both had fear lots of fear in our eyes. Then I wake up and in a hospital seeing his face. He looked like he hadn't moved from that chair in a week. Then he kissed me and it was the best kiss in the world. Knowing he was there for me and would always be there for me. He loved me more than I knew. All I felt during that kiss was joy lots of joy. Tears of joy ran down his check and so did mine. I loved him.