Chapter 2:

Aphmau's P.O.V.

My mind raced with a million questions. Does he like me? What if he doesn't? If we were in a relationship would it ruin our friendship? But before I knew it I threw my lips on to his. I caught him off guard so he was a little startled but then he kissed back! It was like I could see our future together in that on really long kiss. I had never been more happy in one moment.

Aaron's P.O.V.

She kissed me! I didn't make the move she did! I have never been more relived in my life because she liked me and I liked her. When I kissed back It was amazing it was like I could see hundred's of more kisses with her. I picked her up and put her on the counter as we made out very passionately. Then she jumped down and we made our way to the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and all I knew was I wanted to make her feel loved emotionally and physically.

*Next morning*

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I woke up in Aarons bed. I then realized what we did last night. It was amazing he made me feel touched and loved with the gentleness of his body. He was still a sleep when I woke up. I herd him say in his sleep "Aphmau......I love...you." I mumbled under my breath "I love you to." I got dressed and looked at the time it was 6 in the morning. Aaron started waking up. "I'm sorry did I wake you" "It's ok besides I love waking up to your face. Where are you going?" I started blushing a little bit. "I have to head home before the girls wake up sorry. Rember no one can know this happened. I loved it and hopefully we can do it again but you know."  "I understand" "Bye" I said about to open the door when Aaron said "Wait" Then he pulled me around and gave me an amazing kiss. It was like our frist all over again.