Chapter 19

Aphmau P.O.V.

After I explained things to Aaron I just laid in his arms and sobbed. I called Katelyn to tell her the news and she said after her and Winters mommy and me day they would come to the hospital. I loved the feeling Aaron next to me after 7 mouths. "So I want to know everything about the last 7 mouths I missed" Aaron said. "Ok well after you were putt in the hospital I didn't know what to do. I was really depressed and it was even harder because I was pregnant. I spent every hour of those 7 mouths here. With that I made friends with the workers. When I was home I struggled to make money to pay bills and pay for all baby stuff. It was the hardest 7 mouths of my life. I woke up every morning and you were gone I forgot how to feel. I forgot your smile, your kiss. I went to sleep every night crying knowing you wouldn't be there in the morning. Then after a while I just got used to coming to the hospital every day I read books as I held your hand and I made friends but I still missed you more every day." I started to cry again. "Aphmau I...I am so sorry I did this I promise I will make it up to you and our baby for the pain and missed time." Then Katelyn got there and this time she brought Winter. "Hey Katelyn" Aaron said. "He really is awake" Winter then started smiling at Aaron. "How is Winter been. She got big." "She can walk now and her 1st birthday is in a week." "That reminds me what about our 1 year anniversary?" "Our 2nd is soon" "I didn't realize how long I was out" Then we spent the whole day catching Aaron up on life.