Chapter Twenty-Nine

~ Thursday, January 16
~ Taylor Johnson P.O.V

"You gonna make us late. Come on." I told Lucas trying to wake him up.

"Few more minutes ma." He groaned and I snatched the covers off of him.

He sat up and looked at me. It was cold throughout the house so I took the thing that made him warm off of him. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Come on let's go. Get in there and shower. Come out and get dressed. That simple babe." I said and grabbed his hand getting him up and pushing him to the bathroom.

I grabbed my keys and phone and sat downstairs to wait on him. An hour later he came down with his bookbag on his back and we left getting into my car. I put my seat belt on and started the car.

"Seat belt." I said to Lucas.

"Hm?"

"Seat belt. Put it on please." I said and he put his seat belt on.

I backed out and drove to school. I really hope today is different where I don't have to tell anybody off on about how Lucas isn't available. I parked and we got out. He grabbed my hand and we walked into school. Unbothered we walked to my locker and I opened it.

I got my books out and closed it then turned around to face him. I looked up at him and he smiled. "You better be in class learning about something today. I dont want to have to do what I did yesterday and the pass few weeks." I told him.

"I know beautiful. I will." He told me and I sighed moving my hair out my face.

"Okay. Now get to class and be good. Pay attention." I told him and he laughed. We kissed and I walked away to my class.
•••
We were at lunch so Leilani, Devon, and I met up at our original table. Lucas soon came and sat by me and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him and he grabbed one of my fries and started talking to Devon.

"Where were you?" I asked him.

"I had to turn in my work then go talk to one of my other teachers." He told me.

I looked at him. "Why did you have to talk to your teacher? Are you having trouble." I asked him being worried.

"No babe I'm fine." He said laughing and I straight faced him.

"Don't get me worried like that." I told him and he kissed me.

"I won't." He said and I went back to talking to Leilani.
~ ~ ~
"Are you driving or me?" I asked Lucas.

"Me." He said and grabbed the keys.

I got into the car and Lucas started it and drove to my house. We both got out and went inside. My mom was home and we both said hi to her.

"Hey hunny. Hi Lucas." My mom said.

"Hey momma." I said.

"Your dad is upstairs getting ready. We're going out and we'll be back later on. You better do your homework too. I'm not playing." My mom said and Lucas smiled.

"We will Mrs. Johnson." Lucas said and my mom smiled.

"Good. Babe I'm ready. Come on." My mom said and grabbed her purse and went outside.

My dad came downstairs and said hi and bye to us. He left out the house and I went up to my room. I took my notebook out my bookbag and laid on the bed. Lucas laid beside me and I started working on my work which wasn't really hard. Lucas kept distracting me by either poking my cheek, playing with my hair, or making annoying sounds.

"Babe. Please hush." I said laughing and looked at him.

He was clicking his tongue and playing with his hair. "Hurry uuupppp." He whined and I smiled.

"I have two more to do. Plus where's your homework?" I asked.

"I did it already in study hall." He told me and I looked at him.

"Let me see." I said and he grabbed his bookbag and got his homework out. I looked over it and he had done it.

"Fine then." I said and he laughed. I finished the two problems and checked my work over to make sure it was done correctly. I put my work away and laid down on top of Lucas.

"I'm finished baby." I told him and he smiled.

"Good you took to long." He said.

I love how you all comment on the chapters and how you all want me to keep updating the story. I kind of have to think of what to write about before actually publishing something but THANK YOU ALL FOR LOVING THE BOOK!!! My notifications are always blowing up whether someone voted, commented, or added the book to their reading list so I thank you.

Although I do kind of have writers block but I guess that's what I get for making another book in the process of making this one.