Chapter Three

> Tuesday Morning, September 13
> Taylor Johnson P.O.V

Just another morning. Tuesday morning to be exact. I got up, turned my alarm clock off, and got up to get dressed for today. As usual, I went to the bathroom, did my hygiene, and got dressed. I put on my jean skirt, a white shirt that ties in the front, and my all white hurrache's.

I did my hair, took a picture in a the mirror, and grabbed my book bag going downstairs. My mom and dad were talking in the kitchen. I say good morning to the both of them, grabbed a yogurt parfait.

"Bye momma, bye old man." I told my parents and walked out the house.
- - -

I got to school and went to my locker as usual when Leilani and Devon came up to me. I hugged both of them and closed my locker.

"So, I forgot to tell you about the guy I was talking to. His name is Kalvin. He wants to take me out tonight. He's such a gentleman." Leilani said talking about her new guy.

"That's nice. I'm happy for you." I told her but kind of disappointed because I was going to ask her if she could come over because my parents weren't going to be home tonight.

"I know right. And don't be upset, you'll find someone eventually. I'm sure." Leilani told me.

I just smiled weakly. The bell rung and I told them both bye and walked off to class. I don't it's just something about today I'm not so happy about. Usually, I'm happy and bubbly but today I'm kind of bland.

~ Do you think Leilani was being harsh or supportive?

~ What or why do you think Taylor is kind of... sad or quiet?

I do like feedback so comment throughout the story and let me know how I'm doing. I want to approve my writing with you all.