Chapter Fifteen

~ Same Night
~ Taylor Johnson P.O.V

The movie was over and we decided to go downstairs. I went into the kitchen and he followed behind me and sat down. I got my kool-aid out the refrigerator and closed it. He was watching me intensively.

"Is there a reason your watching me like that?" I asked him and he kept staring.

I sat on the island and drunk my juice and looked at the tv. Next thing I knew, my drink was beside me and he was in between my legs with his hands on my thighs.

"You remember when I said I wanted to take things slow?" Lucas asked me, looking in my eyes.

"Yeah. How could I not? I admit I was upset when you said that. I mean, how do you expect me not to?" I said and he rubbed my leg.

"What if I didn't want to anymore? You know, we take this to a new level. I know you want to as much as I do." Lucas said.

"Why all of a sudden though? I mean, yeah it's been almost two weeks since we've known each other but we automatically clicked the minute you sat by me that day, we get each other. You think that just because I didn't have time for you all those days I don't feel the same. I know for sure you want me and I want you just as much." I said and got out his grip and walked away.

Lucas then grabbed my wrist and slammed me into a wall and kissed me. I kissed back and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Then let me have you." Lucas said into the kiss.

I looked up at him and nodded. "Always." I said.

Okay, finally Taylor and Lucas stopped playing games with each other and told each other how they felt.

I know you all were waiting for this. I didn't want to be like other stories and have them meet at the second chapter and by the fourth they're already together.

Anyways, tell me how I did. Oh, and by the way that's the look Lucas gives Taylor. Isn't he fine like yes.