Chapter Twenty-Five

♡ Friday Night
♡ Taylor Johnson P.O.V

Lucas dropped me off at home for what? I don't know. I got in the house and my mom was in the kitchen and my dad was in the living room.

"Hey baby. Where's Lucas?" My mom asked.

"He's coming back in a little while." I said and told my dad hi.

"Hey princess." He said and I went upstairs.

I took my phone out and went to Lucas' contact name. I texted him to ask him something.

Qυεεи👑💕:BAAAABBBBYYYYY!!!!!
₭ɪиɢ👑💙:Yes love
Qυεεи👑💕:Are we going somewhere
₭ɪиɢ👑💙:You'll see just put something cute on for me mami
Qυεεи👑💕: Okay papi
₭ɪиɢ👑💙: I'll be there in ten⌚
Quεεи👑💕: Ok

I put my phone down and went into my bathroom. I started the shower and took my clothes off. I put my hair up and stepped in the shower.
- - -
I straightened my hair and unplugged the flat iron. I put my accessories on and then my shoes. My mom knocked on my door and I said come in. She smiled and nodded.

"You look cute. You and Lucas going out again?" My mom asked.

"Yeah. I don't know where though." I said and sprayed my perfume on me.

"Aw, that's sweet. He better treat my daughter right." She said, pointing a finger at me.

"He is mommy. We've been going out for almost a month now." I said and moved my hair because I remember the mark Lucas gave me earlier.

"Mhm, I know but still." She said and I nodded.

"I understand mommy. I just hope daddy likes him." I said and she sighed.

"Yeah, hopefully. I trust you Taylor." My mom said.

I grabbed my phone and saw a text from Lucas;
₭ɪиɢ👑💙: I'm here mami. Come on.
Qυεεи👑💕: Okai

My mom and I walked downstairs and I opened the door. I saw Lucas standing there with a smile on his face. He had on all maroon and airforce ones. I smiled and kissed him.

"Lucas, you've met my mom." I said.

"Hi Mrs. Johnson." Lucas said and smiled.

"Hey sweety." My mom said. My dad got up and walked to the door.

"Hi Mr. Johnson. Nice to meet you. I'm Lucas, Taylor's boyfriend." Lucas said.

"Mm." My dad said.

"Daddy." I whispered to him. "Be nice."

"Hi, Lucas. You better be taking care of my daughter." My dad said.

"No doubt about that sir. I make sure to keep her happy." Lucas said and smiled.

"Okay, well we have to go. Bye." I said and pushed Lucas out the house and closed the door.

Lucas chuckled as his back hit the car and grabbed my waist. He kissed me and then pulled away looking me up and down.

"You look beautiful baby." Lucas said. I smiled and said thank you.

He opened the car door and I got in. We started going wherever he was taking us. I turned the radio on grabbed the AUX cord and plugged it into my phone.

I played Bryson Tiller Exchange. I started waving my hands in the air. I poked Lucas in the cheek and started singing. He looked at me and laughed.

"Do this one favor for me." I sung and Lucas started singing along.

We sung along to that song until my song Dangerously In Love Part 2 by Beyoncé came on. I started singing to him again and leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Cause I, am in love with you. You set me free." I sung and licked his cheek.

"Ew baby. You have no chill." Lucas laughed and said, while wiping his cheek.

"You look good baby. I wanted a taste." I said and moved my eyebrows. He laughed and shook his head.

"You silly." Lucas laughed.

I just continued to sing and dance in my seat. The car stopped finally and I looked to see we were at Dave n Busters. I love this place.

I screamed, "Baby how'd you know?" I asked, as he helped me get out the car.

"I didn't but I wanted to go to the arcade and have some fun. So here we are." Lucas said and I jumped on him and kissed him.

"You're the best." I said and got down.

We walked to the door, went in, Lucas paid for both of us and we started having fun and playing games.

This is going to be the best night ever.