Chapter One

~ Monday Morning, September 12
~ Taylor Johnson P.O.V

Monday morning.. gosh do I despise Mondays. I finally got up after my alarm sounding aloud. I walked to open my door to see my mom standing there getting ready to knock on the door. She smiled and laughed.

"I see you're up already. So never mind that. Good morning." My mom said to me.

"Morning." I said and walked away to pick out my clothes.

"Your father and I won't be home till late tomorrow tonight. I'm thinking around 11:30. Is that alright?" My mom asked me standing in the door.

"Sure, I mean your adults. Do whatever." I told her and got my dark blue jeggings, a black half shirt, and my timberlands.

"Alright, well I'll let you get dressed." My mom said and walked out, closing the door behind her.

I got into my shower, washed, and fixed my hair. I lotioned, got dressed, and looked at myself in the mirror. I took a full body picture and locked my phone.

I then grabbed my bookbag and walked downstairs to see my mom making her lunch for work; while my dad was reading the newspaper.

"Hey old man." I said and kissed my dad's cheek.

He looked up from the paper with one eyebrow raised. "I'm not old, but morning pumpkin." He said.

I laughed and grabbed a granola bar out the pantry and closed it. "Do you have money Taylor? You need more than just a granola bar, get you something on the way." My mom said.

"Yes, I do and I know momma. Bye you guys." I said and walked out the house.

"Bye princess." My dad called out before I door closed fully.

~Just the 1st Chapter. I want to know how I did. Feedback is much needed.