Chapter Twenty-Two

: Wednesday, September 28
: Lucas Coly P.O.V

"Mami." I called out to Taylor.

"Yes baby." Taylor said, coming down the stairs.
"Nothing." I said and smiled. She looked at me, shook her head, and rolled her eyes.

"Wow Lucas." Taylor said and walked in the kitchen.

I got up and followed behind her. I picked her up and spun her around. She laughed and hit my arm.

"Again? Come on Lucas." Taylor laughed and hit my arm.

"Nah, you wanna get an attitude with me." I said and hit her butt.

She screamed and laughed. "That hurt." She said.

"I know. That's why I did it." I said and chuckled. She pinched my butt and smacked it.

"Ha! Got you back." Taylor said and licked my arm.

"Ew.. baby stop." I laughed and she laughed along.

"Nope. Now put me down. I was going to cook dinner. But, you just had to pick me up." Taylor said and bit me.

"Ow. Stop. Alright, I'll put you down." I said and put her down.

Taylor jumped on me and gave me a kiss.

"Muah." She said and jumped down.

I chuckled and shook my head. I went back into the living room and put in the movie Good Deeds by Tyler Perry. I played it and sat back.

"What's that?" Taylor asked me.

"Good Deeds." I said.

"This is my movie." Taylor said and I laughed.

"So is Beyond the Lights." I pointed out.

"Mhm." She said.

Taylor Johnson P.O.V

"What are you cooking anyway ma?" Lucas asked me.

"Just baked barbecue chicken, french fries, green beans, and I'm baking cookies." I told him and turned the oven on.

"That sounds good." He said and turned around smiling.

"I know." I said.

"Better taste as good as it sound." He said.

"I got you baby." I said and put the fries on.
- - -
I walked in the living room with Lucas and I plates.

"Dinner is served." I said and handed Lucas his plate.

"Thank you baby." Lucas said and I smiled. I put my plate down and went to get our drinks.

I got back and put the drinks on the table and grabbed my plate sitting next to Lucas. I started eating and we sat and watched the movie the whole night.
~ ~ ~
Lucas Coly P.O.V

Taylor and I were so into the movie, we didn't hear my mom come in the house. I also forgot that Taylor never met her, only heard about her.
"Hey sweety. I'm home from work." My mom said and walked in the living room to see Taylor and I.

"Hey momma." I said and got up giving me her a hug.

"Hi. This must be Taylor." My mom said.

Taylor looked up and at my mom and I. I grabbed her hand and she got up.

"Yeah momma. This is Taylor the one I was telling you about. She's my girlfriend now." I told my mom.

"Awe, that's sweet. I'm Mrs. Coly. You can call me Mrs.Tasha. Nice to meet you." My mom said.

"Hi, nice to meet you too." Taylor and shook her hand.

This is awkward now. We just stood around looking at each other. My mom finally said she was going upstairs and left.

"That was awkward. Just like how you met my mom. Maybe we can try this over one day." Taylor said and laid back down on the couch.

"Yeah. That'd be good." I said agreeing with her and laid on top of her. She smiled and I kissed her.

So, Taylor met Lucas' mom unexpectedly. It seemed awkward to them.

Do you think they would want to do another meet up?

Remember Lucas meeting Taylor's mom WITHOUT a SHIRT. Maybe I'll arrange a chapter for them to meet again along with their parents meeting. Like a family dinner.

Anyways, like I say feedback is must needed.

Comment, Vote, and Share.

~ Leah