Chapter Eleven

∞ Saturday, September 17
∞ Lucas Coly P.O.V

"Lucas come here please." I heard my mom say from downstairs.

I got up from my bed and walked downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen. I leaned on the island and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Yes momma." I said.

"Where were you last night?" My mom asked.

"I was on a date with Taylor. You know the one that invited me to that movie night." I told her.

"Awe that's sweet. Did you guys have fun?" She asked.

"Yeah, we did. But I don't know what to do." I told her and sighed.

"What do you mean sweety?" My mom asked with a concerned look on her face as she turned to me.

"Like, Taylor is different. I call her beautiful like its her name because she is. She makes me smile and laugh and every time I see her I instantly get happy. She gets shy around me and I find it cute because I know that means that I make her feel a certain way like she does to me." I said.

"Its only been a week since I met her and I don't want to let her go. I told her yesterday-- well last night that I don't want to rush things. I feel like she's the one I want to be with. I don't know if she feels the same or not. I want to be with her but at the same time, I don't want to rush things." I finally finished and told her.

"Wow, Lucas if you really want to be with her, then be with her. I can tell your feelings for her are real. I support you no matter what happens between you two." My mom said and rubbed my cheek.

"Thanks momma." I said and got up, going back upstairs.

I laid back on my bed and called Taylor. She answered on the first ring.

"Hello?" Taylor answered.

"Hey beautiful." I said.

"Hi Lucas. Why are you calling me?" Taylor asked.

"I can't just call to talk to my baby girl." I said and she laughed.

"You can but I just woke up." She said.

"I didn't know. But what's up with you? You not mad at me are you?" I asked her.

"No, why would I be mad. You said you didn't want to rush things so I'm not going to worry about it." Taylor said, I heard water running.

"Your mad. I can tell." I sighed.

"No I'm not Lucas." Taylor laughed.

"Yeah, okay. I'm coming over by the way." I told her.

"Who said you could?" Taylor asked me.

"I did." I said and got up and walked to my bathroom.

"Okay then." She said.

"Bye beautiful." I said and she said bye. I hung up and started getting dressed.

I want to know what do you think about Lucas' feelings towards Taylor?

Do you think Taylor is upset or mad at Lucas?

Feedback is much needed. I actually want to get somewhere with this book.