"No it's not that, I love when you do that. It's just these fucking hormones." He chuckles and wipes the tears from my face. I give him a smile to show I'm alright then he kisses me on the forehead one more time and restarts the car. He drives to Jack's house and we get out. We knock before coming in; Sylvester was watching TV while Jack had Faye on his lap and they were playing peek-a-boo. Faye and Jack laugh then they notice we came in.

"Oh hey you, guys," Jack greets with a smile.

"Hey," Darius smiles, lifting Faye up. "Were you good for your uncle?" She nods her head viciously in response. I smile and look over at Jack for confirmation.

"Was she?" I ask.

"Yes and so was Sylvester," Jack reassures.

"Of course I was good, I'm a big boy," Sylvester says.

"Yes you are, I can barely lift you up anymore," Jack chuckles. Yeah he's eight now and getting a lot harder to lift even with the werewolf strength. "So how did the doctor's appointment go?"

"Yeah um... good," I disclose. Jack looks at me with concern and I avoid his gaze because I know if I look at him I'll tell him about my pregnancy and I don't want people knowing yet.

"Where are their bags?" Darius wonders.

"On the dining table," Jack states.

"I'll get them," I declare, walking into the dining room. Jack comes up behind me, giving me a fright. "You scared me!" I mumble, making him laugh.

"Sorry, I didn't think I'd scare a werewolf," he notes, adding a laugh at the end. "So about the appointment; it went alright, right? We're in private the kids can't hear, so you can tell me."

"Yeah it was fine," I repeat.

"Is it cancer? It runs in the family, grandma had it and so did Aunt Vera, you can tell me. We'll get through it together, I promise." I love that my big brother's so sweet and caring but he worries too much, just like me.

"No it's not cancer, it's nothing to worry about or bad I promise."

"But it is something?" Damn, I've after saying it's something. "What is it?"

"It's nothing, okay? Thanks for the concern though."

"Don't forget you can always tell me no matter what it is. You can tell me anything, you got it?"

"I know, thank you, Jack." He smiles, gives me a hug and rubs my back. I feel a bit nauseous as we pull back so I cover my mouth. I could feel it at the back of my throat, ready to come out.

"You okay, Myah?"

"I need to go to the toilet," I mutter, flitting out of the room. I go to the nearest toilet and puke into it. Darius comes in a second later behind me and rubs my back while holding back my hair. Yep, I hate this. After puking my guts out, I stand back up. Darius kisses my forehead and whispers soothing words in my ear. "Thanks, honey." He smiles and flushes the toilet. I go back out to the dining room to Jack who looked even more worried than before. "Sorry about that."

"Did you get sick again?" Jack asks and I nod.

"We better get going, thanks for looking after them, Jack, I really appreciate," I say.

"Anytime, sis. If you need me to look after them again, just give me a ring." Darius gathers the children's gear and I gather the kids up. We say goodbye to Uncle Jack and then go home.

*1 week later*

Last week I found out there was a little baby growing inside me again! It's only Darius and I who know, I don't feel like telling people yet even if I am already nine weeks. It was a full moon tonight and werewolves who are over two months pregnant don't turn on full moons because it can harm the baby. So I won't be turning into my wolf for another seven months.